Possible real images found of Roswell aliens

Picture 1 has leaked

alf.jpg

fixed

I'll believe in Alien visitations when CNN broadcasts UFOs hovering over a populated area with credible eye witness reports. Everything else is far too easy to fake. I've seen fake autopsies and pictures of "Greys" who look suspiciously humanoid which were probably just people in Alien costumes. If aliens really traveled light years to reach Earth (an astronomical feat in itself) I think they would make themselves known and they'd be easy to detect because people would be able to see their spaceships with the naked eye (unless they had some kind of cloaking device which is even more unlikely than deep space travel).

Well I certainly believe this news from such a reputable site with all of those credible sources.

I'll believe in Alien visitations when CNN broadcasts UFOs hovering over a populated area with credible eye witness reports. Everything else is far too easy to fake. I've seen fake autopsies and pictures of "Greys" who look suspiciously humanoid which were probably just people in Alien costumes. If aliens really traveled light years to reach Earth (an astronomical feat in itself) I think they would make themselves known and they'd be easy to detect because people would be able to see their spaceships with the naked eye (unless they had some kind of cloaking device which is even more unlikely than deep space travel).

I want the show where anthony bourdain travels back home with them and eats all around their world and shit

man i have an open mind to lots of things but the whole reptilian deal is just out there.

Nice Devin av. You sir are one cool person with stellar taste in music. Actually I don't know about you being cool, but you DO have stellar taste in music.

Back