Possible real images found of Roswell aliens

Senzo Tanaka

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Anonymous has broken the news that a research team has come into the possession of two slides containing pictures of alien bodies from the 1947 Roswell incident. The pictures show an alien body lying on a table partially covered by a military tarp.

With countless hoaxes and misinformation, this might finally be the real thing.

The story goes that a geologist and his team were in the Corona/Roswell region doing surveys and came upon an army clean up and one of the individuals sneakily snapped two pictures of an "alien" that was being kept in a tent on a gurney.

What's interesting is the two pictures have already been dated and confirmed to be film stock from 1947. The other interesting thing to note is that the bodies are said to look "not human" but not quite "alien" either. This could indicate the bodies may have been experiments or we just have the wrong concept of what an alien looks like. There was a recent Area 51 expose book that briefly mention that they had a source that stated what crashed in Roswell was actually a German craft containing deformed humans in an attempt create a panic that the US was being invaded which would also fit the description.

The bad news? The pictures haven't been released yet. Apparently the owners want nothing to do with the story and want to keep their privacy. The group in possession of the slides are trying to verify as much as possible the authenticity of the slides and then find the best way to present them to the public. So far, things are looking interesting.

More here...

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/09/the-rumored-new-roswell-evidence-by-anonymous-2451498.html

I bet it turns out it was just a couple of real ugly people.

This thread talks about images, none were provided and none are in the links
provided.

This thread sucks tanaka!
You are not shidoshi!

I want to believe

Giorgio-Tsoukalos-ancient-alien-hairspray.gif

Other stories on that site's front page include Miley Cyrus being a reptile.

This thread is fuckin stupid and it pissed me off!

I find it hard to believe that a geologist that just happens upon a scene like that is going to get within a mile before military stops him, let alone being able to access a tent that has alien bodies stashed in it.

Shit bro, look what you've done to akutz1 now

First bigfoot and now aliens! What is this world coming to!?

This thread talks about images, none were provided and none are in the links
provided.

This thread sucks tanaka!
You are not shidoshi!

I want to believe

jHK2rNwKq5QH8.png

Where are the fucking pictures?

?????????????////////////

>>>????????????

First bigfoot and now aliens! What is this world coming to!?

Oooo, I dunnnoooo.

While this is sure to be utter bullshit, it's not like aliens don't exist.

pft, everyone knows alpha aliens don't crash their spaceships. Bet they didn't even lift.

No pictures. What's the point here?

I have footage of an entire bigfoot family that is two hours long and up close...but I'm not going to show anyone. So there.

Kyle Maclachlan already convinced me about the truth at Roswell years ago with his masterful performance in that brilliant film of the same name.

Back