Possible last Black Sabbath show

Evan_The_Kid_1

Hybrid Wrestler
@Brown
Reaction score
July 4th is the last scheduled show for Black Sabbath. Tony Iommi has to see how his health is and they say that it is very possible that July 4th could be their last show ever....

As long as Tony's health is ok, I'd love for them to tour the USA again. Show your support and like my post on this page if you want Black sabbath to tour the USA again before they end it!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Complete.Black.Sabbath/10152480423083254/?notif_t=like

Let's get all the likes we can and see how many people want to see Sabbath!

I dunno man, they need to retire at some point. Admittedly. I'm not huge fan although I appreciate their contributions and impact to the music industry.

I'm amazed Ozzy has made it this far. He was a rambling wreck and could hardly walk years ago when they were filming the osbournes.

Who would honestly pay top dollar to see a bunch of flabby old men belt out songs written ages ago about fairies with boots and wizards?

I consider Ron James Dio to be the best thing that came out of Black Sabbath. But even still, Ozzy and crew are responsible for some amazing early metal tracks and have earned all the respect possible.

Respect to the Fathers of Metal. I respect their choice to retire though if that is what they wish, they have given us so much.

Back