News Positive Covid news

Nothing will ever convince anyone like you. Me engaging you futher is just fueling your bullshit. You'd rather listen to a few people that agree with your bias than listen to the majority of the experts. Nothing new or remarkable about people like you, plenty of conspiracy theorist nutters out there.

Believe what you want man.. take care.

Another acticle by the US's top expert on Virology.. Anthony S. Fauci .. he's on News all the time hes the mouth piece of MSM.. this is from a journal New England Journal of Medicine.. this is how medics and Dr's talk to each other its not a MSM rag..

Cliffs - If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387

SGN - Some Good News
Positive news from around the world, and a little office reunion to boot

This sure beats celebs singing the communist manifesto from their mansions.

He address the countries death rates, Spain and Italy.. there figures are normal for Flu season .. in fact the CDC say that Italy figures of death rates for the year are lower than normal .. but yeah its in melt down .. believe what you want man .. i aint buying this shit ..

University of Hamburg data

The number of deaths in the world in the first two months and 21 days of 2020:

14,641: coronavirus
79,602: Common cold
180,584: malaria
153,696: suicide
193,479: Traffic accidents
240,950: loss of HIV
358,471: alcohol
716,498: Smoking
1,177,141: Cancer

So you think Corona is dangerous?
or not
is the purpose of the media campaign to solve the trade war between China and America
or not
to reduce financial markets to prepare the financial market stage for mergers and acquisitions
or not
selling US Treasury bonds to cover the fiscal deficit in them
or not
It's a panic created by pharmaceutical companies to sell their products such as disinfectants, masks, drugs, etc.

➤ panic and don't send rumors.

I'm posting this to balance your news supply of posts that caused fear and panic.

At least 335,997 people are sick with coronavirus right now (confirmed by laboratory), of which 250,000 are in Europe and China with a population of more than 1.700 million. This means that whether or not you are not visited China or Europe recently, this should eliminate 84 % of your concern. This combined with the underregistration of sick who can not leave their home or can not be treated more deaths for another cause and that you had positive examination to Covid-19.

If Coronavirus contracts, this is not a cause for panic yet because:
81 % of cases are mild
14 % of cases are MODERATED
Only 5 % of confirmed cases are CRITICAL with death danger. An estimated rate of 0.05 % to 1 % of the total population is lower than seasonal Influenza.
This means that even if he contracts the virus, it's more likely to recover from it.

Some have said, " but this is worse than SARS!". SARS had a mortality rate of 10 %, while COVID-19 has a mortality rate of 2 % in endemic areas.
In addition, watching the ages of people who are dying of this virus, the mortality rate of people under 50 is only 0.2 %

This means that: If you are under 50 years old and doesn't live in China or Europe, you are more likely to win the lottery (which has a 1 chance of 1 in 45,000,000) than to die for COVID-19.

Let's take one of the worst days so far, March 20, when 627 people in Italy died of coronavirus.
On the same day:
26,283 people died of cancer
24,641 people died of heart disease
4.300 people died of diabetes
Suicide claimed 28 times more lives than the virus.
Mosquitoes kill 2.740 people every day, HUMANS kill 1.300 fellow humans every day, and snakes kill 137 people every day.

I must admit that I was not aware of all the data in your post.
That being said, your post is distracted by too many different allegetions that I cannot reply in a single post. If everything in your post was correct it is hardly a positive news, but much more negative than a pandemic that illuminati can manipulate all countries at the same time so easily.
You sound like you fear as much from the illuminati than anyone fears from Covid19. I am not saying what you claim is incorrect, I simply cannot draw a conclusion like you do with this mess of data you presented.

Have a look into this page to begin with asi seems to be addressing directly some of your numbers https://fullfact.org/online/coronavirus-daily-deaths/

Also you ignore the trends by saying it killed 14000, people in first 2 months and 21 days. Because after that it killed almost twice that amount in 1/8th time, so death per day is in increase, hence the worry. No point to compare it with the number one killer cancer, as you cannot contain cancer with a lockdown and cancer deaths will dwarf any other cause. Your comparisons seem to be designed carefully to look from one perspective to support a preconceived opinion.

I am still looking forward to an analysis of how badly this lockdown will affect people's health both physically and psychologically.

I thought it was constantly mutating but I am no expert. I believe they are tracking the gnome of the virus and are able to tract where infections come from. For example, I read that they believe all of the 27K (numbers a few days old) cases in Iran came from one infected person.

Back