News Positive Covid news

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In order to minimize the back and forth arguing, I thought it would be nice to have one thread that IMO puts the pandemic in perspective..

It will also provide one stop shopping for the positive minded members..

The threads and news that seems to get the most attention focuses on the “ we are all going to die “ approach...

let’s spread some different info in one place..who knows , it might open someone’s eyes to another reality..maybe not...

https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...avirus-is-not-mutating-and-might-respond-to-a

Nothing like having a staring contest with the reaper and realizing you dont want to be like that heartless asshole. Im noticing hope more than ever, poor mans faith, but much better than nothing. Feels like theres more connection to nature and human nature lately as well. Delusionally anecdotal perhaps? As usual good luck and best wishes fellow fortresses.

its not mutating.......until it does..................and we all die.

isn't there already 2 different "strains" of the virus because it immediately mutated early on? or was that BS?

Is OffGuardian a site you're going to trust?
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/offguardian/ Overall, we rate OffGuardian a Strong Conspiracy and Moderate Pseudoscience website that also promotes Russian propaganda. (D. Van Zandt 5/29/2019)

I'd want a better source. And the 99% one is from 2 weeks ago. The death toll in Italy has risen dramatically since then so who knows if it's still accurate.
This seems more War Room nonsense than a positive thread.

Positive as in Me Too Harvey got it?

Is OffGuardian a site you're going to trust?
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/offguardian/ Overall, we rate OffGuardian a Strong Conspiracy and Moderate Pseudoscience website that also promotes Russian propaganda. (D. Van Zandt 5/29/2019)

I'd want a better source. And the 99% one is from 2 weeks ago. The death toll in Italy has risen dramatically since then so who knows if it's still accurate.
This seems more War Room nonsense than a positive thread.

Your free to move on, as a matter of fact, I forbid you from returning here..

its not mutating.......until it does..................and we all die.

isn't there already 2 different "strains" of the virus because it immediately mutated early on? or was that BS?

I’m guessing bullshit, but who really knows..

Nothing like having a staring contest with the reaper and realizing you dont want to be like that heartless asshole. Im noticing hope more than ever, poor mans faith, but much better than nothing. Feels like theres more connection to nature and human nature lately as well. Delusionally anecdotal perhaps? As usual good luck and best wishes fellow fortresses.
<escalate99>

Your free to move on, as a matter of fact, I forbid you from returning here..

Well don't quote me then but continue posting conspiracy nuttery.
Oh I see you are.
More classic War Room bullshit.

Well don't quote me then but continue posting conspiracy nuttery.
Oh I see you are.
More classic War Room bullshit.

One more warning, you are forbidden from engaging in anything positive today, keep it up, and your going to get two days..

One more warning, you are forbidden from engaging in anything positive today, keep it up, and your going to get two days..

Slightly less dumb than most of your posts here but still dumb and it makes no sense.
Try harder, actually that implies that you're trying at all when you're clearly not you just linking unsubstantiated nonsense from rubbish sources.

[Gallery] People never noticed this iconic mistake on Married With Children.

Slightly less dumb than most of your posts here but still dumb and it makes no sense.
Try harder, actually that implies that you're trying at all when you're clearly not you just linking unsubstantiated nonsense from rubbish sources.

just got yourself a 2 day ban tough guy..

Positive proof that the virus isn't the problem ..

Michael Gove just announced 'its about how you behave'

Behave

He is telling us what this is about .. Its not the virus its about our behaviour.

The levels of negativity within the MSM is so large .. Its actually making people ill .. Turn off the news people.. Thats the message.

Back