Positive addictions

Sounds nice. Would love to hit more places up.

Side note. In Florida too. Some nice places to mountain bike here, especially near Lithia springs/alafia. Surprisingly well made for flat ass Florida. Also it’s flat, but withlCoochee trail is 50 miles long, so that’s nice too.
Haven’t heard of those places. When I get back into it I’ll have to check them out. I live in soflo and there are a few spots down here like quiet waters and marcum park but nothing like central or northern Florida

Oops. I saw a guy at work with the blue Monster once so I buy him various other blue energy drinks when I see them every now and again. I may have to rethink that. He's a sweetheart, I don't want to put him in an early grave.
Reign especially will jack you up. Monster ultra has 160mg of caffeine whereas reign has 300. Too much for me and it makes it hard for me to focus

Coffee in the AM, hard liquor in the PM.

Every day.

Daily consumption does not negatively affect my physical fitness routine, my sleep, my professional life or my home life. In fact, everything is better because of my use of both.

Which reminds me, it's 6:53 PM, time for....

Reactions: Zer
Chest has been fucking with me a bit for a couple of months on and off, thought it best to lay off for a while

I tried getting new life insurance earlier this year but I was honest about cannabis use and they said WOAAAAAAAH, you take drugs? Yeah we're not insuring you

So next time I'll lie. They insure fat people, 100 a day smokers and alcohols, but one little bong and they get all totalitarian on my ass

Ah mate, you never want to be honest with those types.

I missed out on 2 lucrative jobs at the beginning of this year because I wouldn’t have been able to pass a hair follicle drug test so I’ve been off it for about 6 months now I guess, lost track after the 3 months required for that.

I’m actually now doing better than ever financially (which isn’t saying a whole lot either) without the need to pass such a test, but I’m still not smoking just in case. Probably not gonna smoke again until I’m doing exceptionally splendid.

a5f443300765cc860c0b1e9ce8432636.gif

Ah mate, you never want to be honest with those types.

I missed out on 2 lucrative jobs at the beginning of this year because I wouldn’t have been able to pass a hair follicle drug test so I’ve been off it for about 6 months now I guess, lost track after the 3 months required for that.

I’m actually now doing better than ever financially (which isn’t saying a whole lot either) without the need to pass such a test, but I’m still not smoking just in case. Probably not gonna smoke again until I’m doing exceptionally splendid.

a5f443300765cc860c0b1e9ce8432636.gif
I remember you saying about those jobs, what kind of jobs were they?
Would they have picked up mushroom microdosing?

I pretty much took my 30's off from smoking weed, I was enjoying being a stoner again recently, not every day but I'm kinda pissed I can't sit back and giggle inanely at shit right now

Way more expensive than when I was a yoot though

I remember you saying about those jobs, what kind of jobs were they?
Would they have picked up mushroom microdosing?

I pretty much took my 30's off from smoking weed, I was enjoying being a stoner again recently, not every day but I'm kinda pissed I can't sit back and giggle inanely at shit right now

Way more expensive than when I was a yoot though

One was Construction safety supervisor and the other one was Oil distillery tower builder which could have led to Construction safety supe or something else. Nah they don’t pick up mushrooms, those ain’t a casual high though
Been drinking more coffee and alcohol to fill that void but I guess nothing can really replace bud for me.

But yeah I guess I am saving a lot not buying it.

Back