Positive addictions

why can’t you?
Chest has been fucking with me a bit for a couple of months on and off, thought it best to lay off for a while

I tried getting new life insurance earlier this year but I was honest about cannabis use and they said WOAAAAAAAH, you take drugs? Yeah we're not insuring you

So next time I'll lie. They insure fat people, 100 a day smokers and alcohols, but one little bong and they get all totalitarian on my ass

I said the same thing for a good 7-8 years

I don't have an addictive personality and as I get older there are less things that I feel are needed in my life.

Chest has been fucking with me a bit for a couple of months on and off, thought it best to lay off for a while

I tried getting new life insurance earlier this year but I was honest about cannabis use and they said WOAAAAAAAH, you take drugs? Yeah we're not insuring you

So next time I'll lie. They insure fat people, 100 a day smokers and alcohols, but one little bong and they get all totalitarian on my ass
He probably went to his boss like..
He was living in a single room with three other individuals
One of them was a male, and the other two
Well, the other two were females
God only knows what they were up to in there
And furthermore Frank I wouldn't be
The least bit surprised to learn that all four of them
Habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes, reefers

Nothing good about any of my current or past addiction. Gym and training I guess was the most healthy addiction I ever had, and of coarse, that one, is the only that one, I got over..:(
Lol same. I wish I could’ve been one of those recovering addicts that “channeled my addictive tendencies into fitness” but I just can’t. I’m good about it for a few months, then it kind of falls off.

Lol same. I wish I could’ve been one of those recovering addicts that “channeled my addictive tendencies into fitness” but I just can’t. I’m good about it for a few months, then it kind of falls off.

yea , I lasted for two years once, going to the gym 6 days a week, newly sober and and a dating fool..That was 20 years ago..

He probably went to his boss like..
He was living in a single room with three other individuals
One of them was a male, and the other two
Well, the other two were females
God only knows what they were up to in there
And furthermore Frank I wouldn't be
The least bit surprised to learn that all four of them
Habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes, reefers
It's like you were in the room bro
KPLJpCY_OC3JYwOmQU-wlNQViwepSIQTa0TnFIOF9VkH7v-OomHJmjRZwfSMouw0zmrLytHbOAmnnbWOX-hRvyR56qKlOGzmkkE0zduuVZVz

Running for awhile. After you get over the hump it's a high by itself. But like all addictions they are bad if you abuse them.... I used to run 6 times a week until doctor made me stop. i'm only 50 and can't even run on the street anymore...have to use treadmill with cushiony brooks. Need to get my ankle operated on but don't look forward to not running for 4 months.

Biking. Everyday I do, and even made my company get a bike rack for my truck so I can still ride while working out of town. Just replaced a bunch of bad shit with that.

It's for the better, dude. Nobody wants to be a David Goggins.

Biking. Everyday I do, and even made my company get a bike rack for my truck so I can still ride while working out of town. Just replaced a bunch of bad shit with that.
You drive a semi? I use to move furniture all over the country and me and my dude would take bikes with us. Got to mountain bike In 30 something states I think.

You drive a semi? I use to move furniture all over the country and me and my dude would take bikes with us. Got to mountain bike In 30 something states I think.
No, I’m an electrician, and drive a RAM, but it’s filled with work supplies.

That must have been cool as hell, dude. Favorite state for biking?

No, I’m an electrician, and drive a RAM, but it’s filled with work supplies.

That must have been cool as hell, dude. Favorite state for biking?
I think my two favorite spots were Palo duro canyon in Texas (second largest to Grand Canyon) and anywhere in the Colorado mountains Denver, boulder, Lyons etc... palo duro had a lot of cool wildlife lots of armadillos and tarantulas. there were some cool bike parks we hit in Utah and the north east is nice because it’s usually heavily vegetated with trees so it’s nice and shady. I live in Florida now which has Ocala but everything here is flat so I don’t even ride anymore. You can get away with riding a single speed hard tail here while still being inexperienced which is cool. I sold all my bikes a few years back and would like to get back into it but haven’t made the commitment because bikes and gear are just too damn expensive.

I think my two favorite spots were Palo duro canyon in Texas (second largest to Grand Canyon) and anywhere in the Colorado mountains Denver, boulder, Lyons etc... palo duro had a lot of cool wildlife lots of armadillos and tarantulas. there were some cool bike parks we hit in Utah and the north east is nice because it’s usually heavily vegetated with trees so it’s nice and shady. I live in Florida now which has Ocala but everything here is flat so I don’t even ride anymore. You can get away with riding a single speed hard tail here while still being inexperienced which is cool. I sold all my bikes a few years back and would like to get back into it but haven’t made the commitment because bikes and gear are just too damn expensive.
Sounds nice. Would love to hit more places up.

Side note. In Florida too. Some nice places to mountain bike here, especially near Lithia springs/alafia. Surprisingly well made for flat ass Florida. Also it’s flat, but withlCoochee trail is 50 miles long, so that’s nice too.

I'm addicted to weed and I don't even care because it legit makes my life better. How about you guys?

Working out. The longest I haven't worked out since 23 (so more than 12 years now) has been two weeks (incidentally two weeks ending this last Sunday). I've been busy with housework of the variety that occupied last two weekends completely and most evenings over that period, so i was tired and unmotivated, but I'm back to it now and I can say that that's the only thing I do not see myself ever quitting. The notion of staying strong and looking healthy and good are too deeply hardwired in my brain at this point for me to stop. That's the only positive addiction I've got, in addition to reading about new tech and science.

I never liked Red Bull or rockstar and the newer ones like bang and reign make me jittery
Oops. I saw a guy at work with the blue Monster once so I buy him various other blue energy drinks when I see them every now and again. I may have to rethink that. He's a sweetheart, I don't want to put him in an early grave.

Back