Positive addictions

By definition you can't have a positive addiction.

"Addiction is a complex condition, a brain disease that is manifested by compulsive substance use despite harmful consequence"

I'm just an addict addicted to music
Maybe it's a habit, I gotta use it

Energy drinks. They keep me awake while I’m at work so I guess that’s positive
Extremely bad for your heart but other than that yeah they are amazing.

Lol Weed is not a positive addiction. There are worse things out there, but being high all of the time isn't positive. I used to be a daily smoker too, but I just kind of out grew it. A positive addiction would be something like Running, Martial arts, or Playing an instrument would be considered positive a positive addiction imo.

Extremely bad for your heart but other than that yeah they are amazing.
We’ve all gotta die sometime. Anyway I switched to kill cliff energy drinks, they’re supposed to be all natural so we’ll see how many years they take off of my life

We’ve all gotta die sometime. Anyway I switched to kill cliff energy drinks, they’re supposed to be all natural so we’ll see how many years they take off of my life
Good choice, Red Bull Monster Rockstar are just wishing upon a heart attack. It's like a cigarette smoker that smokes around two packs a day and doesn't plan to eventually get lung cancer or a stroke.

Working out and getting in the best shape of my life. 2 solid years of work, after years of on again off again inconsistency. I lost 25 +/- lbs and have abs for the first time in decades. Cardio wise, I'm pretty close to the best shape I've even been in as well.

Hand lotion ritual at 6:53 every morning with my favorite news anchors on the local news. It cheers me up no end. I get up way before my other half, but he always comes in and asks if I’ve done it.
I can’t do without it, I was heartbroken when he had to move to another studio and forgot it.

Sleeping. I can let my phone blow up with vm, txt, etc and not give a fuck to respond or answer. Lol literally nothing will mke me get out of bed unless i want to. Lol!!!

Good choice, Red Bull Monster Rockstar are just wishing upon a heart attack. It's like a cigarette smoker that smokes around two packs a day and doesn't plan to eventually get lung cancer or a stroke.

I never liked Red Bull or rockstar and the newer ones like bang and reign make me jittery

I am addicted to cheese .
s_BlZsiBYeiQuAdZ8LFP5MvIMmiI5FpOf3icWMcZkPZfaIPmdAdR6bKjLu4_eyjPQoY=w330-h185-n-rw

I just made an everything bagel with goat cheese , cherry tomatoes ,fresh herbs and mozzarella.

I also ate half a loaf of goat cheese waiting for it to finish and like 3 of those mini baby bell cheeses.

Back