Porter calling Arum out on his excuse/lies not to pay

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
As we all know Porter has negotiated talks about a Crawford fight and arum said he's not willing to pay anybody over a million cause of covid. It's a lie as Kell got paid double that to lose(and he was meant to lose that as the biggest name in the safest bet). Thigh stab and 2 broken eye socket Kell is not the once 1# WW he once was.
Duck duck goose.
Shawn Porter To Bob Arum: "What Makes Kell Brook Worth More Than Shawn Porter? You Really Don’t Want Terence Crawford To Have That Fight” | BoxingInsider.com

I get not liking the offer. However Shawn can get Al Haymon to make an offer for the fight.

Boxer's are diva's with the you have to call me mentality. Pick up a phone and negotiate.

I get not liking the offer. However Shawn can get Al Haymon to make an offer for the fight.

Boxer's are diva's with the you have to call me mentality. Pick up a phone and negotiate.
I don't get what you mean.
The offer is very very bad, Bob did this on purpose.
Thurman said the exact same thing... Spence and a guy who works with him that posts on this forum you are in now confirmed it.
You mean to tell me everybody is wrong and Arum is telling the truth? I don't know what to tell you, pal... Did you even read the article or at least the OP?

I don't get what you mean.
The offer is very very bad, Bob did this on purpose.
Thurman said the exact same thing... Spence and a guy who works with him that posts on this forum you are in now confirmed it.
You mean to tell me everybody is wrong and Arum is telling the truth? I don't know what to tell you, pal... Did you even read the article or at least the OP?
Crawford is a Top Rank fighter.

Thurman and Porter are PBC fighter's.

Top Rank made offers for the fight. The PBC fighter's didn't like the offers. So now PBC can make Top Rank an offer for Thurman and Porter to fight Crawford.

TL;DR PBC can make Arum a better offer than Arum can make for PBC.

Of course he would. Tomato cans give Crawford trouble.

Porter is a tough fight for everyone win or lose. I bet you anything Crawford saw Porter vs Spence and thought "Nah man i'm good"

If this fight doesn't happen and Spence moves up in a year or two Crawford fans will say Spence ran away, i can already see it.

Back