Porch_Rabbit's $450 Dress Shoes Swag Lounge

While that was a pretty safe bet for England, the team didn't look convincing to me. Sorry guise. #RugbyWC2015

Not to pile on Oblivian, but the Avalanche is ugly.

I recommend going more in the Silverado 1500 direction.

112-0901-07l%2B2009-chevrolet-silverado%2Bside-view.jpg

While that was a pretty safe bet for England, the team didn't look convincing to me. Sorry guise. #RugbyWC2015

No one was convinced by their performance, and I know it's way too soon but that performance doesn't scare us.
They're lucky to get the bonus point, but play like that against Australia and Wales and they won't get out of the group stages.

Watch wales put a silly score past Uruguay. I'm feeling positive.

But can you still breath when you bend over to tie up your shoe laces?

No one was convinced by their performance, and I know it's way too soon but that performance doesn't scare us.
They're lucky to get the bonus point, but play like that against Australia and Wales and they won't get out of the group stages.

Watch wales put a silly score past Uruguay. I'm feeling positive.

Yeah, England will need to do better, but it wasn't a bad start and Fiji put up a spirited performance. Lovely day for the games today.

What's everyone's saturday evening plans?
My misses is working nights, I've got a pack of oreo biscuits, and I've got my two pups chilling with me. Gonna make a nice cuppa tea, dunk dem biccies and play a few rounds of Halo or Skyrim.
Possibilities are endless.

^no stick it in her pooper and/or prostate massage no care

My misses is working nights, I've got a pack of oreo biscuits, and I've got my two pups chilling with me. Gonna make a nice cuppa tea, dunk dem biccies and play a few rounds of Halo or Skyrim.

Working overtime and drinking coffee. Big roast dinner tomorrow.

I didn't say either of things did not happen.

And the head game was out of control so fuck you that counts for something. i swear they're not teaching them how to do it anymore in high school. Or college. Wherever they're supposed to learn that. Its getting rare around these parts.

Working 2215-0700 for two more nights, then it's off to school on Monday morning 0900-1700. If there ever is a time to snort meth from a stripper's cleavage, that morning will be it.

Going to recover at the sauna with my Russian friends. Then hopefully a nap. Exciting.

The last two nights have put a hurtin on me. Then in training today an athlete went down due to dehydration and I had to take their place in an absurdly long 40 minute workout. I was holding back the vom vom for a solid 20 minutes of it. Sobered right up though. If I smell booze right now I might explode

I'll probably get home from work around 8pm, have dinner with the wife and get a quick bench workout in. Then it's sleep fast and wake up at 5am for work tomorrow.

Going to play a fuckton of nba2k or Madden cause I'm broke.

If you have Snapchat, add Laci Kay Somers. She's hot af, but she's also extremely annoying. And for some reason that hate makes me even more attracted to her.

Tinder is indeed strange times Alex.

Way better plan now. My friends family has a big spread in the county and they're doing a fire tonight. Booze, blaze, country music.
Get some

I don't think I want to go any further down this rabbit hole than I already have.

Back