Porch_Rabbit's $450 Dress Shoes Swag Lounge

Do people raise/farm buffalo there in the UK? Or is that a specialty import type of thing?

I just checked, not only do they farm them in the UK, this particular one came from a farm in the same county as me.

Simplest way would be to regularly make purchases on a credit card, and pay them off right away.

I think England are going to be there or there abouts. Tough group for England and Wales, although with Webb & Halfpenny out I think it would now slightly favour England to progress into the quarter final stages, I don't know if Wales have the depth in their squad that they'll be able to perform as well without those 2 key players. Has made it even more interesting, although of course it's unfortunate for Wales.

Webb is great, but so is mike Phillips. Halfpenny can be replaced at fullback by Liam Williams who's a great talent, young and hungry. But Halfpenny's boot is irreplaceable, Biggar will have to step up, which is great but what happens if Biggar goes down?
You're right, I don't think we have the depth to cover these key players.
It does make for an interesting group.
Injuries happen, we're not going to be the only team in this situation by the end of the tournament.

I got a 704 credit score, babay.

Suck my penis and balls everyone!

I just checked, not only do they farm them in the UK, this particular one came from a farm in the same county as me.

That's actually really badass, the fewer food miles the better.

Anyone know much about trucks? I'm looking to buy a used truck in the $10k range. It's just going to be my vehicle that I drive to work - not the family vehicle. I will probably only put around 2-3k miles on it per year, so mileage isn't a major concern for me.

i juts tried find my credit score and they wanted to charge me money to tell me what it is.

pretty sure that was a test to see how dumb i am with money and i passed. suck it credit raters
double-finger.gif

Anyone know much about trucks? I'm looking to buy a used truck in the $10k range. It's just going to be my vehicle that I drive to work - not the family vehicle. I will probably only put around 2-3k miles on it per year, so mileage isn't a major concern for me.

Sure man, are you good at working on stuff? Want a beater or looking for something nice? Truck prices currently seem much higher than past years, shit most base models these days start at like 35k.

Looking for 4wd? I had a raptor but my only truck right now (in the USA) is a 1994 Toyota v6 4wd made the year before the Tacoma came out. Rebuilt the engine a few years back, that thing is pushing 320k miles and runs like a champ (just do t go much above 80-85 on the highway).

Am

I wonder what mine is, I never got a credit card...lol.

I don't want a beater or something that I have to work on a lot. It will be what I drive to work and occasionally I may have a client in it. It needs to look decent, but it doesn't have to be a new model. I can go as old as 2003 probably. Right now I'm seeing things like Silverado's and F-150's that are around 2005-2007 with mileage ranging from 125k-150k. I like the look of an Avalanche and there are a couple of those that I can snag for around $12k. I've been told to stay away from Dodge.

And yes, I do need 4wd.

with strong credit you can fuck bitches, get monay #yolo

Dodge used to be cool, the Avalanche is a cool ride and you can't go wrong with an f150.

The main thing is to do a lot of research and make sure what you are buying was well cared for (buy on from an old war vet or somebody like that).

Some of these trucks look great but have been absolutely romped by previous owners, before you buy anything get it on the lifts and have a professional look at the truck from the bottom.

Also damn straight you need 4wd biting a truck without that is imo stupid but remember when driving trucks in the winter that 4wd needs a bit of help so throw sandbags around the when wells, no weight in the back so there's not as much traction but you probably know that already.

Main thing is tommakensure it hasn't been blasted before and also make sure the oil changes have been consistent, most old military guys actually write the dates down in a book and will betheilled to show you, 125k on a good truck isn't bad at all in the 10-12k price range.

Just be be very picky and don't rush a purchase.

I haven't checked my credit, it's probably shit. I went a while where I was missing payments on my phone, because Vodafone are pricks. And I went into my overdraft a few times with my bank. Other than that, any other bill has been paid on time and in full.

Sounds good - thanks for the advice. I'll probably ask a bit more when narrowing down the search.

Went out for a b-day last night. Started at a bowling alley. Good ol time then the alley caught fire. Serious. Fire dept kicks us out so we hit the bars. At the last one a random couple we were bullshitting with at the bar paid for our drinks. Then we took of and the bday girl assaulted my dick like it owed her money.

It was a good day

Do a ton of research get exactly what you want.

Then we took of and the bday girl assaulted my dick like it owed her money.

When I first met my ex, and we started doing the dirty, she'd wank my slug so vigorously that it would ache for about two days after.
I remember stopping her once, and telling her to "have a bit of control". It was like she was playing whack a mole.

Was it anything like that?

I don't want a beater or something that I have to work on a lot. It will be what I drive to work and occasionally I may have a client in it. It needs to look decent, but it doesn't have to be a new model. I can go as old as 2003 probably. Right now I'm seeing things like Silverado's and F-150's that are around 2005-2007 with mileage ranging from 125k-150k. I like the look of an Avalanche and there are a couple of those that I can snag for around $12k. I've been told to stay away from Dodge.

And yes, I do need 4wd.

Dude you can get an outstanding work truck for 10k. Most people I know, who don't need a diesel, spend 8k or less on very solid work trucks. Its what the south does, I guess.

When I first met my ex, and we started doing the dirty, she'd wank my slug so vigorously that it would ache for about two days after.
I remember stopping her once, and telling her to "have a bit of control". It was like she was playing whack a mole.

Was it anything like that?

Yeah, but using her mouth or hips.

It was glorious. rougher the better. Some of the best sex I've ever had were basically fights.

An angry woman puts a little more passion into her hip movements.

Oblivian likes the look of the Chevy Avalanche?

u fukin wot, m8?

Some of the best sex I've ever had were basically fights.

This. The last woman I had sex with told me she wanted me to have sex with her but she was going to try to stop me. We were sitting at my dining room table and had just polished off a bottle of wine between us. She stood up and walked into my bedroom. What a trip. I eventually won.

Dude you can get an outstanding work truck for 10k. Most people I know, who don't need a diesel, spend 8k or less on very solid work trucks. Its what the south does, I guess.

It's going to be my everyday vehicle. It's just that we use the other vehicle for trips, taking around the kids, etc. Basically it's the vehicle that I drive to work or when it's just me.

Being swole as fuck is pretty awesome.

Carry on, brahs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back