Porch_Rabbit's $450 Dress Shoes Swag Lounge

He's sweet enough.

Now kith

giphy.gif

Fuck this day. I had a chance to go in a private plane to fly over some wetlands and watersheds to look at them for work and it was going to be awesome....but the fucking student assistant was 30 minutes late because she was hiding in the bathroom because "she was nervous about flying".....so we missed the flight time and didn't get to go at all.

Fucking bitch.....I'm failing her for sure over this I wanted to go so bad....I never get to fly, this was my first chance, all the orher profs get to go....

Fuck this day. I had a chance to go in a private plane to fly over some wetlands and watersheds to look at them for work and it was going to be awesome....but the fucking student assistant was 30 minutes late because she was hiding in the bathroom because "she was nervous about flying".....so we missed the flight time and didn't get to go at all.

Fucking bitch.....I'm failing her for sure over this I wanted to go so bad....I never get to fly, this was my first chance, all the orher profs get to go....

Man, I'd be furious. Try to be empathetic though. Girl was obviously terrified. Terrified people do shit. Is she at least cute?

The thing that pisses me off so much is that there were a dozen other students who wanted to go but this girl went out of her way to get chosen....

It was going to be super cool. Normally when we go get water samples, we drive then hike a ways then use old shitty canoes to go around. This dude was going to land is in a place I haven't got to go before to get samples....and now....nope.

My head almost exploded when whe girl just sort of laughed it off...like absolutely no concept of what she had just done.

It's pretty close. Good pancakes are definitely better than bad French toast but good French toast is king. They need to be a little crispy with a bit of vanilla in the egg mixture and then topped with cinnamon and maple syrup.

Why did you NEED her to show up? I would have just texted her that she missed her chance. And I know your probably joking, but you shouldn't punish someone's grades for having a panic attack. It would be different if it was an internship or it was her job or something.

^^^ nvm after that last post, especially about laughing it off. But still, I would have still gone without her and then told her she missed the opportunity and mentally noted it for the future that she isn't reliable.

With a little butter and honey or blackraspberry jam, fuck yeah.

Also, if you are feeling more in a savory mood, you can fucking load them up with sausage or bacon or cheese or all three.

I waited for her because my instructions were to take a student and teach them about collecting samples so it was sort of a training for her that was part of an internship for this water pollution/food safety program thing.

It was more for her than me but I really REALLY wanted to go for my own reasons (flying and getting to a place I never saw before). The other professor that went there said there's a lot of signs of wildlife out there and that's extremely rare in China...I wanted to see for myself.

Pubfession I never liked Bill Nye

sweet i've been waiting ofr the right opportunity to bust out my #swaggiest outfit

IMG7616_1407336746.jpg
swag_party_glasses_eyepster_sunglasses-r34e24def0e354ac2ad8af89d97e0ced4_zzvmp_324.jpg

Oh man... french toast. I've never tried to make it.

So the funniest thing happened last night when I went to pick up my oldest at his friend's house. The lads planned to go on the boat this morning, so they were going to stay overnight. Of course he doesn't tell me this until 930pm when I'm picking him up. The boys were outside at this point when I rolled up.

So as I am walking to the front door with my son next to me about to ask the dad if everything is cool, he spits out "cruisin down the street in my 64..."

I respond as if a reflex reaction occurred "Jockin the bitches, slappin a hoe..."

He looked at me and said "how do you know that song?"

I guess biscuits over there are different to biscuits over here?

Back