Social Populations of Chicago, Los Angeles and New York all dropped in past year

Those pieces of shit can stay there.

Dont flee your own mistakes if you’re just gonna move someplace nice and then ruin that place as well. Fucks sake

At least you'll be safe in Nebraska lol.

It's the most overrated butthole of a city.

Half the streets downtown are underground because who the fuck knows? The express lanes that come on and off and reverses direction? Generally how ugly the city is and the state of the roads. Oh yeah, tolls, tolls and more tolls. Traffic and people everywhere you look. Everyone has a chip on their shoulder and a fucking attitude. Fuck that place.

Edit: Oh and ffs the parking. Lol. Want to check out navy pier for 4 hours? That'll be $40 bucks. Want to park near a park? That'll be $12/hr. But we have pizza pie and "gourmet popcorn"!! fuck off

But the Cubs! And the Bulls!! :)

What poor part of the city where you from? I can tell you are poor because you only bring up hotdogs, popcorn and pizza. Have you only eaten at sports stadiums? lol

You probably looked at families like mine and thought. One day I’ll get there:

Ya, all we have it the lakefront, we have no other great neighborhoods, restaurants, nightclubs, museums, sports stadiums. Nope, Chicago has none of this lol

Never got there huh? You sound pretty bitter about a city haha

Nope.

I talk about your pizza popcorn and hot dogs because that your cities calling card. There are "good" restaurants, but nothing that outdoes NYC, LA, Miami, London, Tokyo, etc, etc. And that's the problem right there with the "nicer" parts of Chicago. You guys want to be on par with those cities, people from there act like they are, but you aren't close. You're not even in the same galaxy. Chicago is more on the level of like Pittburgh, I'd even say Cleveland within the past 15 years is better than Chicago. And at least all of those places have decent people.

The worst thing about Chicago is the people. Know it all assholes. Especially the white people.

As for your family, lol. Thanks for letting all of us know what yuppy pieces of shit you are. It's easy to live in a large city and never see crime whem you live the life of a pampered bitch. And then to brag about it online like it validates your view of a city. All the murder, rape and robbery victims in your city must be imaginary because you grew up the way you did. Wow man.

Fucking Milwaukee is better is Chicago everyday and twice on Sunday. At least the people there are decent. And regardless of how you feel, you should know that Chicago was literally created as a charity case by the US gov't. You guys would be landlocked if they hadn't taken pity on you, it's why you have such a tiny coast of Lake Michigan. All you guys have is high taxes and corrupt politicians.

Last edited:
I made very good money athank you. And you're right tho, nobody has ever heard of the city I live in. Nobody ever visits this place :(

Yeah I bet you make bank as a fucking tour guide lol. And fuck New Orleans, if it weren’t for jazz fest and Marco gras it would be nothing. Dosent matter, a few more hurricanes and that shit will get washed away.

Yeah I bet you make bank as a fucking tour guide lol. And fuck New Orleans, if it weren’t for jazz fest and Marco gras it would be nothing. Dosent matter, a few more hurricanes and that shit will get washed away.

Bless your salty heart, I made 35 an hour as a tour guide before tips and make on average twenty an hour (averaged 26 an hour this week) as a booking agent lmao.
Certainly not rolling in dough but it pays for my lifestyle and I enjoy what I do.

And oh yes, New Orleans does nothing to compare to Nebraska lmao. We're not known for food, music, art, some of the most gorgeous architecture or a rich multicultural heritage full of friendly people.

And New Orleans rebuilds, Hurricanes come and go but she stands resilient.

Someone's real butthurt over a Nebraska joke lmao.

Bless your salty heart, I made 35 an hour as a tour guide before tips and make on average twenty an hour (averaged 26 an hour this week) as a booking agent lmao.
Certainly not rolling in dough but it pays for my lifestyle and I enjoy what I do.

And oh yes, New Orleans does nothing to compare to Nebraska lmao. We're not known for food, music, art, some of the most gorgeous architecture or a rich multicultural heritage full of friendly people.

And New Orleans rebuilds, Hurricanes come and go but she stands resilient.

Someone's real butthurt over a Nebraska joke lmao.

We’re.....but you aren’t from there. You did nothing but move there....from Oklahoma.

I wouuld think it's cases of being victims of their own success and people getting priced out.

Amazing that people feel the need to shit on great cities. Not sure if jealousy or what. New York isn't my cup of tea and I don't care to live there personally, but I think only a fool makes it sound like it's some god awful place to be.

I like Chicago in short bursts. Grand rapids Michigan is growing exponentially. Houseing has probably trippled in the last few years. Rent has trippled downtown (heritage hill). Brewery's have more than trippled and the bums panhandling have trippled. Still my city tho...

North west lower peninsula is growing too. Traverse City has grown every year for a decade probably. Petoskey is also growing...

Yeah, Oklahoma sucked. Much like Nebraska, but nobody cares enough to blow up a building there.

Just saying, you seem to think you’re better than other people because “your city” is New Orleans but your from Oklahoma. Just pointing that out.

@NoDak

Those three cities were the only cities in the nation's 10 most-populous cities that saw population declines. Dallas, Houston, Washington, D.C., Miami, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Boston (the Nos. 4-10 cities, population-wise) all saw population growth between 2017 and 2018.

“Though no new metro areas moved into the top 10 largest areas, Phoenix, Seattle, Austin, and Orlando all experienced numeric increases in population since 2010, rivaling growth in areas with much larger populations. This trend is consistent with the overall growth we are seeing in the south and the west," said Sandra Johnson, a demographer in the Census Bureau’s Population Division, in a statement.
https://www.bizjournals.com/chicago...ions-of-chicago-los-angeles-and-new-york.html

New York is about lose to another representative in congress:

Newly available Census Bureau population estimates indicate the Big Apple’s population is getting smaller for the second year in a row.

Beyond the city, more people have fled New York state than any other over this decade and that could cause a loss in congressional representation.

New York City’s five boroughs—also classified as counties—have contracted by a net of almost 40,000 over the last year. Only Staten Island is estimated to have grown.

I'm out, yo. Place is washed up. Amazon was the last hope. RIP NY. Soon, the only people left besides the rich are people too poor to leave. Less people, more taxes. Which is the problem in the first place. Taxes. Now you know why they were on their knees for Amazon.

https://www.crainsnewyork.com/politics/new-york-citys-population-shrinking

Don't move somewhere red and vote blue. CA assholes do this constantly.

Hopefully, population decline can happen all over the world.

Just saying, you seem to think you’re better than other people because “your city” is New Orleans but your from Oklahoma. Just pointing that out.

Nah. Im aware. You want to drag this? I've defended you before, you triggered as fuck over a joke and shown your ass. I'll very kindly be an asshole while crossing my fingers you commit suicide..

I'm just going to assume you had a bad day so we can keep being friendly yet cunty to each other.

Nah. Im aware. You want to drag this? I've defended you before, you triggered as fuck over a joke and shown your ass. I'll very kindly be an asshole while crossing my fingers you commit suicide..

I'm just going to assume you had a bad day so we can keep being friendly yet cunty to each other.

I’m not triggered at all, I just think insulting people because of where they live or insisting that their opinion dosent matter because of where they live is a crock of shit. It’s the equivalent of throwing the gun at the bad guy when you run out of bullets except the fucktard liberal version of it....when you can’t really argue....make fun of where a person lives. Just pointing that out, I guess I thought you were better than that.

Need more gheys.

Not part-time procreators, real ones.

Doug Stanhope:

When you consider the overpopulation in this world, the natural resources getting pissed away like draft beer at a frat-party Homosexuality is completely underrated in this society. If you know a homo, then buy that guy a drink, man. Next time you get a good parking space send a homo a cocktail and say, "Thanks Buddy!" That is the guy who did not spit out nine ugly kids to park there.The next time you get to work on time send a homo a flower and say "Thanks pal! Thanks for not having more kids to clog up traffic even worse"...

Homosexuality is part of the solution. Nature has a way of righting itself and the more you insist on slugging out larvae the more of them are going to pop up queer and thank God for that.

doug-stanhope-mobile-wallpaper.jpg

Back