Popular Movies You Think Are Over-Rated

11208499_ori.jpg

That is a horrible movie. One of the worst I've ever seen

The Revanant was pretty boring to be honest.
The new Star Wars, if you wiped out all the former star wars and it was just a stand alone sci fi movie to be honest it was maybe a c level movie at best. It was on par with last air bender bad if you watch it again. The main villain was a weird looking emo dude who was whiny and a turd, the black guy was comic relief even Rey kind of sucked. I rewatched it a couple days ago, it was pretty shitty to be honest

The Revanant was pretty boring to be honest.
The new Star Wars, if you wiped out all the former star wars and it was just a stand alone sci fi movie to be honest it was maybe a c level movie at best. It was on par with last air bender bad if you watch it again. The main villain was a weird looking emo dude who was whiny and a turd, the black guy was comic relief even Rey kind of sucked. I rewatched it a couple days ago, it was pretty shitty to be honest
Stop being so honest.

Traffic.

I'd rather be stuck in traffic than watch that garbage again.

Scarface - hands down. Carlito's Way was done by the same director and is spiritually its sequel and is like 10 times better. Carlito's Way gets no love at all for reasons I don't understand.

Scarface - hands down. Carlito's Way was done by the same director and is spiritually its sequel and is like 10 times better. Carlito's Way gets no love at all for reasons I don't understand.
"Sasso, man! That's Sasso! Used to be Ron."

Disagree with a lot of this pretty much everything. Kylo was seriously hurt. I think they should have made that more clear to the audience because people like you don't seem to understand how hurt he was. Maybe a scene showing him go dizzy and lose balance a few times would have helped.

As far as being like the first star wars I agree 100%. I hated how they took so much from the old movies and just rebooted it pretty much.
WTF are you talking about?? He just TKO'd the girl 5 seconds prior. The injury excuse is weak as fuck. At the end of the day he should be able to fuck up a storm trooper on his death bed.

Scarface represents a complete timeline from broke ass nobody, to rich lavish lifestyle, to violent destructive end. Carlito's Way cannot compare to this.

Dark Knight and Dark Knight Rises.

I liked Batman Begins better than both.

And at the end od the day these are still films about a dude running around in a fucking bat costume
At the end of the day I hate everything about this post.

Stop being so honest.

I mean really it was bad. Let's rename it
"Rey's crazy adventure"
Main character was Rey abandoned by her parents on in a death trap planet and we know nothing about here
A stupid black guy who doesn't do anything good and is a beta
A main villain who has temper tantrums that no one is impressed by
A giant badly done cgi villian with a stupid name
A super weapon which doesn't make any sense at all
A plot in which you have no idea the setting or structure
Bad dialogue that is purposely vague and confusing
Nothing about that movie besides A some of the action maybe 10 minutes max was good

Scarface represents a complete timeline from broke ass nobody, to rich lavish lifestyle, to violent destructive end. Carlito's Way cannot compare to this.

By pacing, bad acting, drags on during parts, no character development, no internal conflict of the main character, no character changes (Tony is the same dirtbag at the start as at the end), bad music, and it is 3 fricken hours.

Can we get a permanent ip ban over here?

Seriously though you didn't like T2?!

I liked it. But I thought the first one was better.

Pretty much the continual T2 nuthuggery around here lowered my opinion, lol

Pulp Fiction and Fight Club

Back