Popular and renowned games you haven't played but want to

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score
What are some iconic games that everyone has played except you? One game for me is Chrono Trigger. I just started playing it for the first time today and I like it so far. Other games I haven't played yet but am interested in are Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, The Last of Us, and Gears of War.

God of War, the new one
Zelda Breath of The Wild
Super Mario Odyssey

I dont own any consoles hence why i never played them.

Zelda. Everybody tells me there’s one for the SNES and N64 that I MUST play. A link to the past, and orcania of time I think they’re called? As much as I love Nintendo I never ever played Zelda. I keep meaning to buy these games and having a go at them to see what the hype is all about.

Paper Mario on the N64 looks like a good ass time too, been meaning to get that as well lol.

What are some iconic games that everyone has played except you? One game for me is Chrono Trigger. I just started playing it for the first time today and I like it so far. Other games I haven't played yet but am interested in are Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, The Last of Us, and Gears of War.

Gears of War is by a mile my favorite series.

The ones I'd love to play are Uncharted and RDR.

The last of us probably.. maybe older Elder scrolls games.

I haven’t played a second of the Mass Effect games.

I've been a console guy since the NES days, so I've never played the Half Life games. I have a buddy that's going to build me a gaming rig pretty soon and it's the first game on my list to pick up.

I haven’t played a second of the Mass Effect games.

Very good games should try they have to be damn near free in stores or download now.

I've been a console guy since the NES days, so I've never played the Half Life games. I have a buddy that's going to build me a gaming rig pretty soon and it's the first game on my list to pick up.

I need to go back and play half-life.

I played some of 2 for like an hour and got to a point where I couldn’t figure out where to go or what to do next and just shut it off and never tried again.

Just got a PS4.

God of War. Never played any of the series as I have always been an Xbox guy.

The Witcher 3

I'm waiting for the eventual dissapointment of Season 8 of GoT to dive into the epic fantasy game that will help me get over the depression.

Chrono Trigger
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Earthbound
The Last of Us
Resident Evil 4
Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2
Uncharted (Franchise)
The Witness

Mostly for me it is time consuming PC games. I am trying to get into stellaris now.

Just got a PS4.

God of War. Never played any of the series as I have always been an Xbox guy.

Also do yourself a favor and pick up GoW3 for PS4. It has an upgraded resolution, 60 FPS, and graphical enhancements over the PS3 original release.

Chrono Trigger
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Earthbound
The Last of Us
Resident Evil 4
Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2
Uncharted (Franchise)
The Witness
Man, this list got me triggered as hell.

Very good games should try they have to be damn near free in stores or download now.

I need to go back and play half-life.

I played some of 2 for like an hour and got to a point where I couldn’t figure out where to go or what to do next and just shut it off and never tried again.
I own the trilogy lol. Just can’t be bothered with all the other crap I have.

I have a ps3 and ps4 but never played the Uncharted series until recently. I just finished Uncharted 1. It was fun, but pretty simple and unworthy of the hype. I've been told it gets a lot better starting with 2.

Zelda. Everybody tells me there’s one for the SNES and N64 that I MUST play. A link to the past, and orcania of time I think they’re called? As much as I love Nintendo I never ever played Zelda. I keep meaning to buy these games and having a go at them to see what the hype is all about.

Paper Mario on the N64 looks like a good ass time too, been meaning to get that as well lol.

If you have an android you can download an snes emulator and A Link To The Past rom and go nuts. Its definitely worth a play and works well as mobile gaming imo.

Back