Popping for PEDs remove someone from the GOAT topic

JWittobeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No Jones, no Anderson.
I love ANDERSON, I even made a fanpage of him, but you can't say he is better than Aldo or Fedor when Aldo and Fedor never failed a test.

EDIT: To elaborate, I'm not saying you can't respect their accomplishments, worship that glorious streak of Anderson all you want, just don't bring them into the GOAT topic.

pVxaGSZ.gif

Nah, if anything taking PED's enhances your legacy. If you aren't willing to do everything in your power to win then why are you even competing? I had Jones above fedor, then fedor above silva, till Silva popped then I put him above fedor, & jones popping put him even farther above fedor & Silva.

Nah, if anything taking PED's enhances your leacy. If you aren't willing to do everything in your power to win then why are you even competing? I had Jones above fedor, then fedor above silva, till Silva popped then I put him above fedor, & jones popping put him even farther above fedor & Silva.

Lol, that's a good shertard impression.

What about retiring before you get caught
?

Shogun mma goat

UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre, who appeared on this week's edition of Inside MMA and was asked at the end of the program to name the best pound for pound MMA fighter in the word.

St. Pierre answered, "Fedor Emelianenko."

At this point so many have been popped for PEDs and so many have probably gotten away with them and didn't get caught that it's almost a non issue in regards to having PEDs take them out of the GOAT discussion.

Back