Pope "One cannot make war (or) kill in the name of one's own religion,"

I'd rather be bitter than a troll. And he's not 'my' pope. I'm not Catholic. You assumed i was, like an idiot.

You would rather have bitterness in your own heart that eats away at you everyday rather than be someone who "trolls"? I don't troll but that is a ridiculous statement and one I don't think you thought through.

Also, I thought I've seen you say you were a Christian in some of your posts and with your ultra quick defense of the pope I thought you being catholic was a reasonable assumption to make. Perhaps I'm thinking of someone else. If you say you're not catholic than ok...you're not catholic. Not a big deal.

Run along now, don't you have some trite remarks to contaminate threads with for the zillionth time about how people had pet dinosaurs a few thousand years ago, or how we can't understand God's perspective, or how you think Obamacare is so bad even though you're a moderate...

I never claimed people had pet dinosaurs. I just pointed out that there are numerous depictions and descriptions of dinosaurs throughout history and wondered why that was.

Perhaps if you read my posts a bit more carefully you may have a clue how to accurately criticize me. Your posts in this thread have done nothing but show me how much your thinking is guided and clouded by your emotions. That is a female trait.

He's lost at this point.

But I'm curious why you said that. Is it because of the use of idols and rituals or some historic theory?

Yeah, the rituals they do and the idols and symbols they observe and worship. They seem to advocate concepts completely contradictory to the Bible. Alot of those symbols and concepts can be traced right back to babylon.

LMFAO!

I seem to recall something in the bible about helping fellow man, but maybe my memory is a bit fuzzy :icon_lol:

Its not your memory thats the problem its your inability to understand and grasp what the Bible actually says thats the problem.

1 Corinthians 2:14New International Version (NIV)

14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

That is your problem KPT.

ot only do I like the Pope's messages and general desire for a better world (vs constant ideology) I LOVE that conservatives don't like him.

You love it because when it comes to your world view you treat it like a game with teams and uniforms. You act like college sports fans.

I never claimed people had pet dinosaurs. I just pointed out that there are numerous depictions and descriptions of dinosaurs throughout history and wondered why that was.

Perhaps those depictions (assuming that they weren't fakes) depicted things like this?

images
images
images

Those are alive today TCK. To consider that those ancient drawings are depictions of dinosaurs despite decades of archaeological evidence and repeated scrutiny by scientists (some of which are statistically probable to be religious) is a dubious speculation and I understand why some would say you are trolling. You and ripskater were on a serious "humans walked with dinosaurs" kick a previous thread. This is what people talk about when they're criticizing religious people for rejecting science. You don't have to believe in the Abrahamic text to believe in a concept of "God" my brother.

Perhaps if you read my posts a bit more carefully you may have a clue how to accurately criticize me. Your posts in this thread have done nothing but show me how much your thinking is guided and clouded by your emotions. That is a female trait.

Hmmm...sound like you're calling him a bitch. Some nice Friday night theological trash-talk. I like it. I look forward to the continuation of this conversation.

Last edited:
You would rather have bitterness in your own heart that eats away at you everyday rather than be someone who "trolls"? I don't troll but that is a ridiculous statement and one I don't think you thought through.

Eats away at me every day? You give yourself too much credit. Gotti was a better troll than you and I never really thought about him unless I was reading one of his posts.

Also, I thought I've seen you say you were a Christian in some of your posts and with your ultra quick defense of the pope I thought you being catholic was a reasonable assumption to make. Perhaps I'm thinking of someone else. If you say you're not catholic than ok...you're not catholic. Not a big deal.

Because I don't stand for your sanctimonious character assessment of someone who has done way more good in the world than you, I must be a Catholic? Great logic skills.:redface:

That dinosaurs went extinct 65 million years ago

If you had the critical thinking skills of a junior high schooler, you wouldn't be so credulous. (Then again, I don't think you actually believe that, it's just part of your gimmick...).

I have accurately criticized you.

Perhaps those depictions (assuming that they weren't fakes) depicted things like this?

Those are alive today TCK. To consider that those ancient drawings are depictions of dinosaurs despite decades of archaeological evidence and repeated scrutiny by scientists (some of which are statistically probable to be religious) is a dubious speculation and I understand why some would say you are trolling. You and ripskater were on a serious "humans walked with dinosaurs" kick a previous thread. This is what people talk about when they're criticizing religious people for rejecting science. You don't have to believe in the Abrahamic text to believe in a concept of "God" my brother.

Hey man I don't know anything about dinosaurs so I wouldn't attempt to debate the science with anyone. I also don't believe dinosaurs are needed for the Abrahamic texts so it isn't necessary for "man to have walked with dinosaur". Don't shoot me for having a conversation about it.

Hmmm...sound like you're calling him a bitch. Some nice Friday night theological trash-talk. I like it. I look forward to the continuation of this conversation.

Sounds to me like you're calling female's bitches.

ISIS and other Muslim Orgs should learn a thing or two from the Vatican and the Catholic clergy that you don't need to blow things up and murder millions of people to Molest Children.

Abu Bakkar Douchebagdaddy could have been like the Pope now where he tours a 4th world country and thousands of people mob him like a beloved celebrity where the Military flies Jets for Security instead Helicopters and Jets are being flown to bomb him.

10620637_851316238260433_5737580585259251702_n.jpg

Eats away at me every day? You give yourself too much credit. Gotti was a better troll than you and I never really thought about him unless I was reading one of his posts.

Thats what bitterness does tho. So if you were to have it that is what would happen to you. That's why I said you're comment didn't make sense because who would want bitterness?

Because I don't stand for your sanctimonious character assessment of someone who has done way more good in the world than you, I must be a Catholic? Great logic skills.:redface:

C'mon man, it doesn't have to be like this. Look at my belt. I been through these silly exchanges a million times and I've never lost. I'm 1,000,000-0. Let's just chill and make an effort to grow as people in all ways that we need to?

Thats what bitterness does tho. So if you were to have it that is what would happen to you. That's why I said you're comment didn't make sense because who would want bitterness?

I'm neither bitter nor a troll, but if I had to choose one, I'd rather be bitter.

C'mon man, it doesn't have to be like this. Look at my belt. I been through these silly exchanges a million times and I've never lost. I'm 1,000,000-0. Let's just chill and make an effort to grow as people in all ways that we need to?

What do you mean you've never lost?

I don't chill with trolls...

I'm neither bitter nor a troll, but if I had to choose one, I'd rather be bitter.

Right but that doesn't make sense...

What do you mean you've never lost?

I don't chill with trolls...

I mean to chill out and relax not chill together. I'm basically suggesting that we act like mature people and not sit here and go back and forth about things that don't really matter. And you call me a troll. I don't understand it but ok.

Right but that doesn't make sense...

I mean to chill out and relax not chill together. I'm basically suggesting that we act like mature people and not sit here and go back and forth about things that don't really matter. And you call me a troll. I don't understand it but ok.

Again, what do you mean you've never lost? There's a consensus around here that you're one of the dumbest posters in War Room history (though I think your stupidity is just an act half the time).

Hey man I don't know anything about dinosaurs so I wouldn't attempt to debate the science with anyone. I also don't believe dinosaurs are needed for the Abrahamic texts so it isn't necessary for "man to have walked with dinosaur". Don't shoot me for having a conversation about it.

If you don't mind me asking a simple question, how old do you think the earth is and do you think it's reasonable, given centuries of evidence, to speculate that archaeologists throughout history have been engaged in a conspiracy to hide the truth of life on this planet?

I don't think that dinosaurs are needed for the Abrahamic texts either but shouldn't that reasonably cast doubt into the mind of a rational man than strict adherence to the dogma of that text is deleterious to the evolution of evolved thought and man's understanding of what "God" is?

Sounds to me like you're calling female's bitches.

That is very slippery of you Agent TCK.

images

Not sure I agree with the not belittling religion bit. I do prefer this pope to the **** sucker before him. Fuck that dude.

Thats what i don't get with these big Franchise belief systems and their hierarchies. If you are a person given free will, and you believe in god, wouldnt that relationship have to be personal one?

What gives this pope, or any body else the authority to decide how to interpret the word of god? (The word of god as it is written by men like him).

If he could fly or moonwalk on water or dunk a twelve foot net from a single drop step. Or heal shit or do something no other human can, then maybe I'd be inclined to dictate how to live my life in this vast and mysterious existence.

But all I see is some old dude in dress who doesnt have sex, telling me how who I should fuck. I see a guy who doesnt have a real job. I see his buddies doing the exact same thing all the way down a hierarchy that is suppose be the shepard of the flock. The shepard tho, seems to get caught with his dick in some poor lamb every once in a while. This has been going on forever. I can't see how people can be so domesticated on such level.

My own family considers me a semi-pariah for speaking up on the fact that both Sand Religions were the religions that colonized and enslaved our ancestors. And my mom, a good strong woman of impeccable character, who put six children on her back and gave us the skills to thrive by thinking for ourselves, instilling work ethic, and define our sense of shame and honor through the wisdom life affirming acts- asks me to stop ruining Christmas (again) then quietly prays to the favored god of pedophiles and slavers who thought our ancestors as little more than sub-human cattle, that I might someday stop ruining a pillaged and repackaged Pagan holiday and subjugate myself before his will, (as it is interpreted by old men with soft hand and pot bellies who live in a world of abstraction and ritual)

Al Sharpton....the Pope...whats their secret?

BAWHAHAHAHA!! This is pure gold. 100% true as well.

My hat's off to you sir.

Back