Pope Francis says belief in God not necessary to go to heaven...

More serious than humorous since I am one.

I could swear you've had posts before claiming to be atheist or something, I may be thinking of someone else though. Of course Rastas would go to Heaven in that case, assuming they've lived righteously. Only real difference is they think Jesus came back as Hallie Selassie. Other than that, it's about the same. I would think Rastas=Christians.

black heaven. it is not as nice as white heaven, but it ain't that bad. they even have a chuck e cheese there, i hear

:p

No dude, you're thinking of Dante's Pizza Palace.

tumblr_m2g39rqZ9b1rof6ulo1_500.png

I could swear you've had posts before claiming to be atheist or something, I may be thinking of someone else though. Of course Rastas would go to Heaven in that case, assuming they've lived righteously. Only real difference is they think Jesus came back as Hallie Selassie. Other than that, it's about the same. I would think Rastas=Christians.

Not me I know there is something on the other side from having died as a child and waking up in a morgue. I saw things and feel nothing but sympathy for any atheist. I know it's their right to be so but they are in for a big shock when it's all said and done.

Not me I know there is something on the other side from having died as a child and waking up in a morgue. I saw things and feel nothing but sympathy for any atheist. I know it's their right to be so but they are in for a big shock when it's all said and done.

Ian McCall died once from an overdose on pills, he didn't see anything. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm hoping you're right, I just think it may be more complex than we think. What happens after death I mean.

Ian McCall died once from an overdose on pills, he didn't see anything. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm hoping you're right, I just think it may be more complex than we think. What happens after death I mean.

Mine was death by a ruptured appendix and the poison stopped my heart. They finished the surgery and could not revive me that is why I awoke in a morgue when I was ten years old. I saw things and even my deceased grandfather while I was dead for hours.

Trippy stuff. I definitely remember you've brought it up before.

the brain goes through a lot of shit.i heard that the "light" and other things are just the brain doing what the brain does.

Trippy stuff. I definitely remember you've brought it up before.

Yes it was trippy and to this day I still vividly remember it all like it was yesterday even though it's been over 42 years ago.

the brain goes through a lot of shit.i heard that the "light" and other things are just the brain doing what the brain does.

DMT and whatnot. Graham Hancock has talked about the shared experiences people have with DMT and I assume other chemicals. I think there's more to it than a simple chemical reaction, but the reaction does seem to play a major role.

Similar experience. It's just black, like sleep that you don't wake up from. As crazy as it sounds, it was just like the end of the Sopranos. I got a chill watching that because it triggered the non-memory.

At least it doesn't hurt anymore, so there's that.

Mine was death by a ruptured appendix and the poison stopped my heart. They finished the surgery and could not revive me that is why I awoke in a morgue when I was ten years old. I saw things and even my deceased grandfather while I was dead for hours.

Can you explain 'things'? What was the Axis Mundi?

The problem with visions is how culturally bound they seem to be to the individual in question.

Well, unless you personally met God it would mean they are only half wrong. I know the idea of heaven without God may seem a little wacky but it's perfectly feasible given the limits of our knowledge and that they are purely corporal. There's other definitions of God that science is beginning to merge with.

This. The brain is crazy while dying. I wasn't clincly dead from heat stroke, but my organs shut down and I was in the hospital. I don't remember feeling pain. I don't remember anything. I do remember not praying to god. I do remember not being scared. I do remember it just going to black like being choked out. I don't remember panicking. The human brain is crazy.

I don't believe in god but what he said is exactly what I always believed. I like this pope

Can you explain 'things'? What was the Axis Mundi?

Since you are one of my favorite posters Jing I will tell this again. I was walking down a path with other people towards a bright and shinning city when my grandfather who had died about four years earlier told me it was not my time. That I had to go back and I had too much left to do. I awoke in a morgue with a toe tag on and scared some cleaning lady nearly to death.

Since you are one of my favorite posters Jing I will tell this again. I was walking down a path with other people towards a bright and shinning city when my grandfather who had died about four years earlier told me it was not my time. That I had to go back and I had too much left to do. I awoke in a morgue with a toe tag on and scared some cleaning lady nearly to death.

My nephew's grandma has the exact same story minus the toe tag. My dad was in a coma once and started to recite scripture from the Bible despite not being able to do it consciously. Something certainly happens that we have very little understanding of, I can't imagine it's simply a chemical reaction alone. Something connects people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back