Pope Francis: It's not fair to Equate Islam and Violence

The head of the most corrupt organization in the history of human kind is taking the side of a group that seeks the same kind of control as the Catholic Church once had over Europe? Makes sense in a twisted way. I'm sure he's just longing for those good Ole days. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The Catholic Church is only 2nd to Islam on the religious shit o meter.

As they said birds with the same feather smell the same.

This is what people don't understand who think Christians are supposed to be hippies. Preaching love and butterflies just because that's what people want to hear isn't loving at all when the people you are preaching to are still hell bound. Pointing out sin and lies while reproving them is real love if it convicts someone to turn from their sins and be saved. The difference between a True Christian and a Muslim is that the Christian will preach it, but not enforce it. You pray for your enemies and go away from them. You don't oppress them.

Amen!

LMFAO...So you love the Old School popes who were everything that Jesus didn't stand for?

This pope is literally advocating "If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." Which Jesus said, but this pope is the bad guy?

You Right Wingers are insane.

What the fuck is your obbsession about cheeks do you want to slap my butt cheeks?

And all you guys missed the chief of the bishops that says that SODOMA WAS SAVED BY GOD because the sodomites builded bridges and not walls.
galantino%20vignetta.jpg

I wonder how people that hate muslims reconcile

1 John 2:9-11

And

Matthew 5:43-48

People hating the pope for being a true Christian is rich.

They probably reconcile it by reading any of the 100 odd passages in just the Koran that reference killing infidels

This guy's Is nuts. I keep hearing he use to be a bouncer. Wtf

Maybe he suffered brain damage from bouncing around.

According to him he is already doing gods work when he was still a bouncer by kicking people out of the clubs and telling them to stop getting drunk

Well the pope has to go into bed with the Muslims to try and rescue his dying religion.
People should also not get fooled by today's Christian religion, it tries to come across as this tolerant piece loving religious.
But thats only because they had to give up almost all political power. We all know what they did when they were in power.

figures, just like how the Catholic Church straight up aided and abetted the Nazis and Fascist Mussolini

1) I don't hate Muslims so that giant statement is just misleading in every way. I believe the ideology/cult of Islam, however, is vile, counterfeit, misleading, exceedingly violent and oppressive.

2) It would be good if you quoted the actual verses to go with the references, but I'll look them up and do it.

1 John 2: 9-11, "He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 10He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. 11But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes."

- I hate no one and attempt to live-by/walk in the Spirit which is the way of the Christian as Jesus and the New Testament teaches. I love my enemies yet must reject a false, hurtful ideology that severely injures literal billions of lives.

Matthew 5:43-48, "You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’i 44But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,j 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Do not even tax collectors do the same? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even Gentiles do the same?

48Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect."

I don't disagree with any of those words. If doesn't change the fact that Islam is an Antichrist (ian) cult wreaking havoc on earth everywhere.

The appropriate passage is 1 John 1 7-10 which says, "For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 8Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward. 9Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: 11For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds."

I've mentioned before that even in the parable of the good Samaritan that the robbed and injured traveler is put up in an Inn, not the Samaritan's home.

Another good passage is James 4:4-6, "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. 5Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? 6But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble."

In the above passage a works-based, man-made ideology that exalts itself to the heavens reminds me of Isaiah 14:12-14 speaking of Lucifer's fall:

"12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

I don't think this pope knows the Bible very well.

1.- I dont see the Pope saying that Islam is a valid religion, just that you shouldnt hate muslims for believing in what they do.

2.- The passage you quote was included into the Bible because of power structures among early christians, with one group believing Jesus was a prophet and others believing he was the son of God. So yeah Islam which believes Jesus was a prophet would be antichristian, but so would Jews who denied god and all other religions because the word has reached virtually everyone on earth now.

3.- The fact that Christianism branded all competing religions at the time as the antichrist, is nothing special, pretty much all monotheistic religions are incredibly intolerant to any competition. The good thing about Christianity is that it has pretty specific commands to not turn to violence or intolerance against your enemies.

So i dont see what the Pope is doing wrong in this case, he is being true to Jesus, he is putting the other cheek.

This is what people don't understand who think Christians are supposed to be hippies. Preaching love and butterflies just because that's what people want to hear isn't loving at all when the people you are preaching to are still hell bound. Pointing out sin and lies while reproving them is real love if it convicts someone to turn from their sins and be saved. The difference between a True Christian and a Muslim is that the Christian will preach it, but not enforce it. You pray for your enemies and go away from them. You don't oppress them.

It specifically points out to love your enemies, there is no argument about it, virtually all Bible versions out there say the same thing.

"Anyone can love their friends and family, even evil people love their friends and family, but only a true believer will also love their enemies"

It specifically points out to love your enemies, there is no argument about it, virtually all Bible versions out there say the same thing.

"Anyone can love their friends and family, even evil people love their friends and family, but only a true believer will also love their enemies"

Telling the truth to someone on the wrong path and praying for them is loving them. Telling them everything is fine is not.

1.- I dont see the Pope saying that Islam is a valid religion, just that you shouldnt hate muslims for believing in what they do.

2.- The passage you quote was included into the Bible because of power structures among early christians, with one group believing Jesus was a prophet and others believing he was the son of God. So yeah Islam which believes Jesus was a prophet would be antichristian, but so would Jews who denied god and all other religions because the word has reached virtually everyone on earth now.

3.- The fact that Christianism branded all competing religions at the time as the antichrist, is nothing special, pretty much all monotheistic religions are incredibly intolerant to any competition. The good thing about Christianity is that it has pretty specific commands to not turn to violence or intolerance against your enemies.

So i dont see what the Pope is doing wrong in this case, he is being true to Jesus, he is putting the other cheek.

You are laying the law here Rody..

Damn...

I can't stand this new Pope.

Paul Joseph Watson (May 2016)

Pope Francis: Shut the F**k Up

Why do Christians (catholics) need a pope anyway!

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

Islam is a violent satanic religion. That is the truth. I can still love a Muslim person though.

Because Islam is a violent cancerous religion, I support loving these Muslims outside our borders. Islam is not something to be brought to our country. Our job as Christians is to also provide for our loved ones/family. Part of providing for our family is providing protection.

I wonder how people that hate muslims reconcile

1 John 2:9-11

And

Matthew 5:43-48

People hating the pope for being a true Christian is rich.
He's actually a likeable fellow.
I think his stance on the immigration thing may be a bit naive, but it's coming from a thoughtful guy who is tasked with leading millions the world over in matters of Christian morality. I think he's doing what he can to be circumspect, but it's hardly the job of a Pope to be an agitator.
He's got some balls, anyways, advocating for the protection of some folks who wouldn't mind seeing him killed.

Citation needed.
I'm hyperbolizing obviously, but Pope Pius did largely did jack and shit publicly. Pius did help run the underground refugee system, but he also never, NOT ONCE, condemned the Nazis (nor Soviet) actions in Poland, a Catholic country.

The Nazi's killed an estimated 1.9M catholic Poles, including 2935 CLERGY.....and he didn't say shit?

cmon brah

He was Eisenhower on Civil Rights, essentially

Islam is a violent satanic religion. That is the truth. I can still love a Muslim person though.

Because Islam is a violent cancerous religion, I support loving these Muslims outside our borders. Islam is not something to be brought to our country. Our job as Christians is to also provide for our loved ones/family. Part of providing for our family is providing protection.
I don't agree with the notion that Islam glorifies Satan or evil.
But the rest, I can get with.
I'm dead certain many Muslims the world over don't wonder at the hesitance of the citizens of various countries to accept a ton of Muslim immigrants.
There seems to be a blow-uppy, massacre-prone thing specific to members of said religion lately

Loving is not enough.

You need to help them if they are in need.

Matthew 7:21-29

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back