Pope Francis: It's not fair to Equate Islam and Violence

I can't stand this new Pope.

Paul Joseph Watson (May 2016)

Pope Francis: Shut the F**k Up

I can't stand this new Pope.

Paul Joseph Watson (May 2016)

Pope Francis: Shut the F**k Up

PicardLaughing.jpg

This Pope sucks. Mr. "forgive the holocaust" and "open all your borders to the whole world!!!!"

Fuck that guy!!

What a bitch. A communist and an Islam apologist; just a week after one of his priests was murdered in church while hearing "allahu akhbar" screamed at him. The popes in the old days were badass. They were pretty much ultra-powerful kings (because they controlled your soul, not just your body), were filthy rich and banged tons of bitches. This one just bitches about how evil America and capitalism are and "b-b-but the crusades."

This pope is evil and a sellout. Part of the New World Order.

@colby25 has been telling us this for a long time in the War Room. But many of his threads on this topic would just get deleted for "trolling." It doesn't look like colby was trolling now.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all can now agree that catholics are basically muslims right?

He is secretly a muslim

previous pope was way better than this dude

"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth."

This pope is evil and a sellout. Part of the New World Order.

@colby has been telling us this for a long time in the War Room. But many of his threads on this topic would just get deleted for "trolling." It doesn't look like colby was trolling now.

Definitely the beginning of the end of the Catholic church. The Pope must be very happy at all the good work he's doing weakening the church.

Catholicism is getting its ass kicked in Latin America. The Evangelicals are taking it over. That will only continue and increase with the stupidity of this weak pope.

Definitely the beginning of the end of the Catholic church. The Pope must be very happy at all the good work he's doing weakening the church.

Catholicism is getting its ass kicked in Latin America. The Evangelicals are taking it over. That will only continue and increase with the stupidity of this weak pope.
Either that or this current Pope helps usher in the a one world govt and one world religion like the Bible says in Revelation.

Many people think the last Pope of the Catholic Church is the false prophet of Revelation.

Either that or this current Pope helps usher in the a one world govt and one world religion like the Bible says in Revelation.

He's a South American leftist, so I'm sure he's very fond of the idea of one massive global govt.

20150708cnsnw0009-800x500.jpg

He's a South American leftist, so I'm sure he's very fond of the idea of one massive global govt.

20150708cnsnw0009-800x500.jpg
I get that feeling. I remember about 8 years ago people saying that we were nearing the last pope. Saying that there was one more. When they picked him recently, they were saying he is the last. These are conspiracy Christians saying this stuff.

I'm starting to think IDL is right about his conspiracy theories. Even the god damn pope is making apologies for these murderers and encouraging Europe to take more refugees. What the fuck? You're the fucking pope, you're supposed to be bigoted.

Back