Pop-up ads every 5 secs

Become a Platinum member you freeloading bum.

Swear this site tries to give my phone some kind of infection.

Ad Blocker does the trick in a browser, but when I use the app on my phone or tablet it's a total clusterfuck.

Ad Blocker does the trick in a browser, but when I use the app on my phone or tablet it's a total clusterfuck.

Stop using chrome you goof. There are multiple browsers with ad blocking you can download.

ATM with uBlock Origin

ESPN - 17 blocked ads.
Sherdog -6 blocked ads.

Amazon -37
NOAA -3

This site is the whole reason I use an ad block browser on my phone
This.

I mainly use this site on my phone and since the ads have become so intrusive, I've let go of Chrome and started using a browser that has an adblocker specifically for this site.

Ive been here for like 6 months i think.... Never had an issue... The last week or so this site is nearly unusable.

Everytime i click on something, some fucking ad takes me to another site and i have to close down the tab completely. It doesnt even let me back out.....

What the hell is going on?
Sounds like you have malware. Get it sorted.

just for the misuse of tags i hope you never figure out how to get rid of ads.

can't believe people don't know about adblockers in 2018 ive been using em for like 10 years now.

Ive been here for like 6 months i think.... Never had an issue... The last week or so this site is nearly unusable.

Everytime i click on something, some fucking ad takes me to another site and i have to close down the tab completely. It doesnt even let me back out.....

phone or pc

Ads annoying on mobile can't even navigate without trying to close the ad down

I've never had any issues with my tablet.

The pop-up/redirects seem to be getting worse. I stopped using sherdog for a while because my ad-blocker starting letting some of the redirects go throug - I finally found a good one that seems to be holding up. I understand that Sherdog needs to advertise - but when users are being directed to known hacker sites, that's something that needs to be addressed.

Confirmed: I've NEVER seen an add on Sherdog. #addblockbless

Back