Poor matchmaking is whats killing the UFC

Lost it at the diaz part and then saw the username. You are a fucking legend, if this forum had the same system as reddit, i'd gift u gold.

UFC match making is tough. It's never going to work out perfectly for Joe Silva and Dana. As far as Cain vs Werdum i don't agree with the fight, i think Andrei Arlovski should have gotten the title shot but it is what it is.
As far as welterweight no one wants to see Robbie vs Hendricks again, and UFC didn't feel like Woodley was ready or worthy of title shot so Condit got the shot. It's not the most logical but it's one hell of a fight. Two savages.

hard to complain about a finisher like Carlos C getting another shot. i certainly dont want to see Hendricks vs Lawler again.

The problem the UFC have always had is that almost ever match they ever book is done with a view to building the careers of the guys they view as more marketable.

The big weakness is IMHO that they get locked into chasing these pots of gold for years, even now they have their eye on what they thought would be Cain's Mexican Millions no matter how badly that's gone in the past.

Its the real problem the UFC has when it comes to making stars, they don't grab the bull by the horns often enough. There so focused on building up the same few guys for year after year after year that they don't see the potential for quickly rising talent.

Even someone like Jones happened mostly by accident only getting the title shot because Rashad was injured.

1. your username explains a lot
2. have you seen the ppv estimate numbers this year so far? ufc is having great success with ronda and conor. Multiple successful ppvs
3. jds should fight overeem while werdum should fight AA and cain should fight stipe in my opinion.

You nailed it with #3. Thise are the fights I want to see.

Ya man, the UFC is fucking dying.

Regardless of the fact that they are having an outstanding year.

Fucking tinfoil hat weirdos .. ya'll are amusing.

At least Condit is coming off of a win. Who has Nick beaten to get a title shot in the UFC? BJ Penn? He beat Lawler over 10 years ago, man. I'm all for storylines to pump up a fight but you can't just piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

I agree that Cain and Tate don't deserve title shots yet, though.

How about you tell me whether or not it's raining after I piss on your face
(sorry... Had to get this line in here after seeing your id)

For WW, let Nick Diaz come back and fight for the belt!
dad8e97ccea92099c88a3af968cd3b46.gif

Nick Diaz have already got an undeserving title match, and lost.
Him getting a title shot instead of Condit would just be very dumb.
Tate is a on 4-win streak, there is no reason to say that it shouldn't happen.

The Cain part I pretty much agree, but would prefer Arlovski over JDS.

Not enough quality fights in a timely manner.

Besides Cowboy.

Back