Poor Marion

Round 2 was very close, round 3 was obviously Smith's. Not that unusual to see it go her way.

She won via poor judging.

I bet Lauren Murphy is glad she got that stoppage in the final seconds now, she has been a magnet for poor decisions in her UFC run.

Judging is a fucking farce. These uneducated, thick excuses for human beings need to be dealt with.

3o6gb3ba4SvcUAxRTy.gif

A judge actually didn't give Marion the first round where she rocked Smith and nearly submitted her at the end. Judging is unbelievable in this sport.

When i heard 30-27 i thought: for Reneau... when buffer said Smith... Oh, cr~p

Really - what were they watching during those rounds - I know 5 min is tough to keep most attention spans but yer getting paid!

I am convinced they mixed the names up. No way anyone could give that first round to Smith. And it was the only round that could have been a 10-8 for either fighter for Reneau

I am convinced they mixed the names up. No way anyone could give that first round to Smith. And it was the only round that could have been a 10-8 for either fighter for Reneau
They had to have mixed the names up. The judges should admit their fault.

Yeah feel bad for her, even though I get some Vcash for her losing.
Round 2 was very close, round 3 was obviously Smith's. Not that unusual to see it go her way.
This.
Sure the first round was more impressive for Marion, than round 3 for Smith.
That's the weakness with this 10 point system IMO.
And of course dumb judges.

Is there a chance they overturn this? That was a pathetic scoring, made the sport look bad.

3o6gb3ba4SvcUAxRTy.gif

A judge actually didn't give Marion the first round where she rocked Smith and nearly submitted her at the end. Judging is unbelievable in this sport.
she shoulda started ripping some serious body shots. take her out like leslie smith did to jessamyn duke.

I'm still convinced that whoever said 30-27 was confused on who was who

Marion clearly won round 1.

Strikes were even in round 2(according to UFC). Ashlee's nasty body shots probably sealed the deal. Could have gone either way.

Ashlee clearly won round 3.

No idea why everyone is buthurt. It was a close fight. Not a robbery by any measure.

Back