Poor Gunnar Nelson, no one wants to fight him.

Oh hey look, a gif that cuts off right at the stoppage, lol.

We could make it look like Daley KO'D Diaz with that editing.

1:15 in the video.

Sorry you've lost credibility on this one.

RDA knocked him dead. You cannot get dropped like a sac of potatoes, legs gone, sail through the air with your arms flapped out to the sides, take follow up punches to your head... and still be in the fight. RDA was pulled off while throwing more punches.

Big John saved him. Thats literally why they call it that.

Clay Guida has popped up and jogged around after various stoppages. That and $1.50 will buy you a cup of coffee. I couldn't care less about RDA, and I think Khabib beats all these guys.

He knocked Bendo out.

Sorry you've lost credibility on this one.

Nope, you have. A Nick Diaz fan can't possibly defend the RDA/Bendo stoppage, unless you also think Diaz/Daley should have been stopped when Diaz was dropped. You're either trolling, or too stubborn to have an open mind about a fighter you're not a fan of.

in b4 more misuse of the word 'summarily'

Nope, you have. A Nick Diaz fan

What are you talking about? You are arguing Bendo was unduly stopped in his fight with RDA. Nick Diaz? Huh?

can't possibly defend the RDA/Bendo stoppage, unless you also think Diaz/Daley should have been stopped when Diaz was dropped. You're either trolling, or too stubborn to have an open mind about a fighter you're not a fan of.

in b4 more misuse of the word 'summarily'

Summarily... "in a summary manner"

Bendo was summarily stopped by Pettis and RDA (tapped and knocked out in the first of five rounds. He then dropped a decision to Cerrone just to round out ALL THREE ways to lose)

You've got some weird bias and hurt feelings over Bendo being chased out of lightweight. He went to a gritty split decision with Josh Thomson (cast off to Bellator) before the losing streak. Put it in perspective I'd say, but you can't.

I honestly don't get it - how some fans turn a weird attraction to a fighter they backed.

What are you talking about? You are arguing Bendo was unduly stopped in his fight with RDA. Nick Diaz? Huh?

Summarily... "in a summary manner"

Bendo was summarily stopped by Pettis and RDA (tapped and knocked out in the first of five rounds. He then dropped a decision to Cerrone just to round out ALL THREE ways to lose)

You've got some weird bias and hurt feelings over Bendo being chased out of lightweight. He went to a gritty split decision with Josh Thomson (cast off to Bellator) before the losing streak. Put it in perspective I'd say, but you can't.

I honestly don't get it - how some fans turn a weird attraction to a fighter they backed.

Actually, you're wrong. I'm 50x the Diaz fan than I am a Bendo fan. I'm just able to be fair. You are more like the typical fan, who looks for excuses for the fighters he likes, and craps on the fighters he doesn't like - even when it's the same situation.

You are summarily dismissed.

He isn't likely to get a top WW training in North America to go over to Dublin and fight him on Fight Pass for a fight that won't be the main event.

Actually, you're wrong. I'm 50x the Diaz fan than I am a Bendo fan. I'm just able to be fair. You are more like the typical fan, who looks for excuses for the fighters he likes, and craps on the fighters he doesn't like - even when it's the same situation.

You are summarily dismissed.

I'm completely and equally indifferent to Bendo and RDA, so I cannot fathom how that factors in. Khabib beats them both any day. Bendo has lost or went to a gritty decision with the best guys. It is demonstrably true he's not the best, while in his prime.

It irritates me you would cast aspersions on Pettis and RDA in such a manner as to suggest Bendo is their equal. They get to fight to figure this out, you just don't like the results.

What fighters am I a 'fan' of? What excuses am I making for which fighters?

Why didn't you understand the use of the word summary?

I'm completely and equally indifferent to Bendo and RDA, so I cannot fathom how that factors in. Khabib beats them both any day. Bendo has lost or went to a gritty decision with the best guys. It is demonstrably true he's not the best, while in his prime.

It irritates me you would cast aspersions on Pettis and RDA in such a manner as to suggest Bendo is their equal. They get to fight to figure this out, you just don't like the results.

What fighters am I a 'fan' of? What excuses am I making for which fighters?

Why didn't you understand the use of the word summary?

Bendo is a contender for goat LW man, what you smoking?

I'm not surprised.

Everyone feared Gunnar's ground game, but I bet many fighters thought 'he doesn't have the wrestling to take me down' after the Story fight (as did I), 'nor does he have anything to fear, standing'.

Then he fucking MERKS a gigantic WW with fearsome kickboxing in Thatch, starches him with a slick combo, then submits him with ease.

Hes now gonna be a much more feared, wary opponent to sign to fight. I hope he keeps evolving love the dude, love how indifferent he seems all the time, kinda like Fedor.

If zuffa throws in enough cash...you will get someone to fight him asap...that reebok money caused all of this and now affects Gunni's schedule...

Back