Media !!! Poor Francis Ngannou :( !!!

Why many are claiming he has evolved since the Stipe fight is perplexing. He was a ko artist, with a one-round gas tank prior to fighting Stipe. And since his two-fight skid, he has ko'd three opponents in the first round. He has yet to prove he can go to deep waters with guys like Stipe or D.C. If he fights Stipe again, the only reasonable conclusions either (a) he ko'd Stipe in the first, or (b) he loses to Stipe.
diese!

Es ist im Wesentlichen mehr oder weniger das, was ich zuvor gesagt habe.

What's with everyone saying "surprised how good is English is"?

The spoken languages in Cameroon are English and French. He's been speaking English as long as any of you have....

hence the translator in his first fights...

Maybe with that time off he’ll come back hitting as hard as a Ford Explorer

"waiting for fights" he has been offered fights and turned them down. He is waiting on a title shot and hes not going to get it. Francis is one dimensional, they guy isn't champ material.

Lol @ idiots thinking Jon would ever fight Francis

Hopefully Rozenstruik runs thru Arlovski, I think he is 1 of the few guys who would be willing to even accept a fight vs Francis.

Rankings wise it wouldn't make sense but given the stylistic matchup & Rozenstruik's kickboxing experience it would be very intriguing.
That might Bea decent fight!

But I'd rather see Lewis Vs Ngannou 2. Give us the fight they promised the first time.

Volkov is a good opponent and ....Ngannou declined (mitigating circumstances : short notice)
Lewis has already beaten Ngannou in a REAL dud of a fight.

Given all of that, I would suggest that the UFC offer this fight next to Mr Ngannou :
- Ngannou vs Lewis II.

Why? Lewis is a big strong resilient guy, he can take a shot, and give a shot, and it will give BOTH fighters an opportunity to fix-the-abortion that was the first fight, and put on an entertaining fight. Ngannou's motivation would be to avenge that defeat, and make things right with UFC for such a non-event of a fight. Lewis's motivation is he beats the No.2 ranked UFC fighter Ngannou.
Lewis is fighting Ivanov this weekend in New York, so.... my bet is that if Lewis wins, then UFC will make Lewis vs Ngannou II, with a firm warning to both "Make this Entertaining, or else".
To be precise: Ngannou declined to fight Volkov in Moscow, with 18 days notice, without any incentive (title shot guarantee or contract renegotiation). He said he would have fought him in Vegas in December.
But you're right, either Volkov later (or Hardy if he beats Volkov) or a Lewis rematch are what makes most sense. But that's still along wait, and that supposes Lewis beats Ivanov.

If he fights Stipe again, the only reasonable conclusions either (a) he ko'd Stipe in the first, or (b) he loses to Stipe.
He either wins or he loses...did you come up to that reasonnable conclusion by yourself?

He deserve the next title shot more than anyone, fuck that Cormier - Stipe bulshit trilogy

OK as I say, I don't think that Stipe vs Ngannou II is going to happen any time soon : Summer 2020 (if even then).

So....given that..... I would say 6 current UFC HW fighters who COULD be suitable as Ngannou opponents are :
Cormier
Pavlovich
Gane
Hardy
Volkov
Lewis

Now, 3 of those (Pavlovich, Gane, Hardy) are quite new to the UFC and definitely rising up quite fast. But all 3 look promising, in their own way.
Cormier is v technical, he comes with a solid game-plan to win each fight, but....he has said he is only gonna fight once more and that will be Miocic.
Volkov is a good opponent and ....Ngannou declined (mitigating circumstances : short notice)
Lewis has already beaten Ngannou in a REAL dud of a fight.

Given all of that, I would suggest that the UFC offer this fight next to Mr Ngannou :
- Ngannou vs Lewis II.

Why? Lewis is a big strong resilient guy, he can take a shot, and give a shot, and it will give BOTH fighters an opportunity to fix-the-abortion that was the first fight, and put on an entertaining fight. Ngannou's motivation would be to avenge that defeat, and make things right with UFC for such a non-event of a fight. Lewis's motivation is he beats the No.2 ranked UFC fighter Ngannou.
Lewis is fighting Ivanov this weekend in New York, so.... my bet is that if Lewis wins, then UFC will make Lewis vs Ngannou II, with a firm warning to both "Make this Entertaining, or else".
Agreed... Lewis/Ngannou 2 is THE fight to make right now.
Quite "Frankly" (scuse the pun), Big Frank propabably really wants to run that one back again...

Agreed... Lewis/Ngannou 2 is THE fight to make right now.
Quite "Frankly" (scuse the pun), Big Frank propabably really wants to run that one back again...
Yeah I agree. I can't honestly think of a more appealing fight to Francis (other than maybe Stipe or DC) than fighting Lewis again.
- The UFC tend to take a very dim view of a fighter turning down a fight (rightly or wrongly) -- and you're 100% right it was short notice -- so I think Francis would be well advised to take whatever fight he's offered next. Lewis II would be good, and hopefully this time they BOTH try a lot lot harder....

Good to see that his english gets better and better with months. Maybe in 10 years his horrific accent will kinda fade away.

What if Lewis loses to Ivanov?
I would say: Lewis if he wins or else the winner of Hardy/Volkov.
Dude you're right...
Irregardless of what we think of Hardy...
He's starting to move needles ever increasingly...
Let's face it... The masses (not sherdog) loves Scraps.. loves HW's banging head to head toe to toe... And that's Exactllllllllyyy what Francis vs Hardy would be.
Two BBC brutes standing toe to toe.. The masses would love it and the Cucks would be like <32>

He either wins or he loses...did you come up to that reasonnable conclusion by yourself?
Reread it. It clearly states the likelihood is either KO’s Stipe in the first or loses. Not “he either wins or loses”.

Back