Poor Brawldanado

El Che

Jefe de Jefes
@Gold
Reaction score
Still got love for him but this was too much as expected.

Do not weep for those who faithfully serve JBG.

His Sainthood has been achieved.

It was pure stupidity on his part to ask for this fight. I like Maldonado though. I'm glad this didn't go 3-5 rounds. I wouldn't have been able to watch it all.

Glad he stepped up, but a waste of a fight

As long as he knows he will be defeated and still takes matches he will be the first ever absolutely defeated before the fight champion of MMA.

It's good he got finished so quick. At least he didn't take a lot of punishment. If he survived, this would have gotten ugly.

Maldonado sticked to his gameplan by the letter. Go in there and go for "suicide". Also he said he was gonna take Stipes punches for the first three rounds and punish him in the last two. Hilarious statements.

I agree I am actually happy he got finished quickly. 25 minutes of brain damage is not what i would ever want to see

I think it worked out wonderfully for him. If he had survived 10-15 mins of a brutal beating by Stipe, it would have probably be his last fight.

was I the only one who thought he'd last longer?

Werdum better not pull out of the Cain fight,because rumor has it that he UFC is thinking in putting Carmouche as a replacement to fight Cain in mexico...

Back