Media Polyana Viana (1-3 UFC) also has new assets?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

She got a nice pair of tiggos, too bad she got a pair of 2 left feet when it comes to fighting

Save everyone the time and energy and make her move up

a 6.5 at best, by Brazilian standards

Wmma is a joke lol. Getting fake tits is extremely inadvisable when you’re in a sport that involves weight cutting. But these aren’t real pro athletes they’re just looking for attention and IG followers so it’s whatever.

<14><14>
tenor.gif

https://instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/1206c92f15a44f6c7471aee39511d3ab/5E317D1F/t51.2885-15/e35/s1080x1080/71907863_182445596134256_2296296956305703475_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.:eek::eek::eek:u1-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=108

Wmma is a joke lol. Getting fake tits is extremely inadvisable when you’re in a sport that involves weight cutting. But these aren’t real pro athletes they’re just looking for attention and IG followers so it’s whatever.
lol female athletes in real sports have to undergo breast reduction surgeries to stay competitive. The fact that so many female fighters get them during their primes shows that they are more Instagram models than fighters.
reduccion-de-busto.jpg

Why are you surprised. Paige Vanzant told Ariel that she makes wayyyyyyyyy more posting pictures on instagram than fighting.

I think we need more evidence to say.

I volunteer to find out for you Sherbros. It'll be a tough burden sure but I'll set up a gofundme so you guys can donate and help me on my way so I can frisk for the answers you crave.

Vianas not talked about enough around here lookswise, imo. She's a cutie.

Last edited:
Her body is nice but she's a borderline butterface. Plain at best. 6.5/10

lol female athletes in real sports have to undergo breast reduction surgeries to stay competitive. The fact that so many female fighters get them during their primes shows that they are more Instagram models than fighters.
reduccion-de-busto.jpg

That was Romanian's national treasure. What a shame.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back