Poll: will Donald Trump ever release his taxes or agree to a debate?

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
He's been floundering on debates, and in May 2014, as Trump entertained the idea of running for President, he said, “If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns, absolutely, and I would love to do that.”

Do you think he'll ever do either?

I wanted this to be a poll but no options are available to do so, at least posting by my Android.

He is not going to release his taxes, but he will debate. He is smart enough to know he is behind and needs something to happen for him to make up ground.

He is not going to release his taxes, but he will debate. He is smart enough to know he is behind and needs something to happen for him to make up ground.
I'm wondering if he can simply ignore what's expected and asked of him by his advisors and the GOP members he keeps serving warm piss to drink.
Not doing anything right seems to please his supporters, if not a wider voting public.

He is not going to release his taxes, but he will debate.
This. No way in hell he wants his lies about his finances exposed, and he will take at least one debate, where he will be foolish enough to think he can bully her.

This. No way in hell he wants his lies about his finances exposed, and he will take at least one debate, where he will be foolish enough to think he can bully her.
If this were low-money betting, I'd throw a hundred bucks on "Not a single one."

yeah same here. no taxes, but one debate and thats all I expect. Whoever the moderator is will be blamed for not being another debate

What's Crooked Donald hiding in his tax returns? Cash payments from Ukraine? Substantial donations to NAMBLA?

A lot of really smart people are saying these are strong possibilities.

he prob already emailed them to Hillary months ago, gotta ask the Russians for them now.

Of course he is going to debate. The question should be, "Will Hillary Debate?".
Tax Returns.....probably not going to be released.

What's Crooked Donald hiding in his tax returns? Cash payments from Ukraine? Substantial donations to NAMBLA?

He is most likely hiding nothing like this. He is not going to release his returns because they will call into question how rich he claims to be. Remember in the past he has sued people who have tried to estimate his total wealth and came up to number much lower then Trumps claims.

He is most likely hiding nothing like this. He is not going to release his returns because they will call into question how rich he claims to be. Remember in the past he has sued people who have tried to estimate his total wealth and came up to number much lower then Trumps claims.

So much this. I have no doubt his personal finances must be an ungodly mess. To such a degree that they would instantly destroy his claim to be a successful businessman.

He'll probably debate but tax returns have passed the window. But I wouldn't be surprised if he never debates either.

I'm now 60% convinced this whole thing is a money grab.

If I had to guess, I would say that there are probably donations to Democratic politicians, possibly even HRC herself, in his financial records (which is pretty common amongst the mega-rich; even the Kochs give to D candidates). In a hyper-partisan climate, this would raise questions of party loyalty and conspiracies of his being a Clinton plant.

Yeah. I don't think a 2 person debate with Hillary is well suited for Trump. His shock value sound bites work and play a little better when there is a larger crowd of candidates sharing the time. But he will have to speak for a lot more time in a one on one debate.

Also making fun of a woman, even an unpopular one, will not play nearly as well as making fun of other men ('Little Marco' and all of his other little pokes) like he did in the primaries. He will have to stick to his 'Crooked Hillary' crap which will get old after he says it 15 times, which will take 15 minutes.

No matter how much you like Donald or hate Hillary, I don't think anyone is going to dispute the HUUUGGGEEE knowledge and depth of understanding gap between the 2.

He will not have a teleprompter. He will not even have notes. I don't even think the candidates know the EXACT questions. They may know topics, but not exact questions. There is literally NOTHING to help him stay on the rails. Hillary has been out there honing her message. Trump has been hosting monster truck rallies.

And he likely will not have the huge swarm of acolytes in the audience reinforcing his word vomit that he does in his speeches. Presidential debate audiences will applaud periodically, but are typically more serious and subdued. The things that get him thunderous applause in his partisan events could well end up getting crickets in the presidential debates.

If either of the 3rd party candidates get to 15% and end up on the stage, that would be a HUGE benefit for Trump.

Last edited:
I'd be way more interested in the clinton foundation's tax returns that any of the candidates personal taxes

Yeah. I don't think a 2 person debate with Hillary is well suited for Trump. His shock value sound bites work and play a little better when there is a larger crowd of candidates sharing the time. But he will have to speak for a lot more time in a one on one debate.

Also making fun of a woman, even an unpopular one, will not play nearly as well as making fun of other men ('Little Marco' and all of his other little pokes) like he did in the primaries. He will have to stick to his 'Crooked Hillary' crap which will get old after he says it 15 times, which will take 15 minutes.

No matter how much you like Donald or hate Hillary, I don't think anyone is going to dispute the HUUUGGGEEE knowledge can depth of understanding gap between the 2.

He will not have a teleprompter. He will not even have notes. I don't even think the candidates know the EXACT questions. They may know topics, but not exact questions. There is literally NOTHING to help him stay on the rails. And he likely will not have the huge swarm of acolytes in the audience reinforcing his word vomit that he does in his speeches. Presidential debate audiences will applaud periodically, but are typically more serious and subdued.

If either of the 3rd party candidates get to 15% and end up on the stage, that would be a HUGE benefit for Trump.
I think you bullseyed the shit out of this one.

Ah, that Fox News angle.
"Do you care to deny these explosive facts, Mr Trump?"

Look, I'm not the one saying that Donald J. Trump has repeatedly donated large sums of money to a pro-pedophile organization. That's a totally irresponsible thing to claim. Utterly baseless speculation.

It's just that lots of people, very smart people, have been saying Donald Trump supports the North American Man/Boy Love Association.

He hasn't publicly denied it even once. I mean, I would if someone accused me of supporting such an organization, but he hasn't said anything about it.

He refuses to release his tax returns, possibly because they reveal Donald Trump's vast contributions to NAMBLA.

When it comes to the theory that Donald Trump is in favour of pederasty, we have no evidence one way or another.

We can conclude that we don't know what the hell is going on. It is suspicious? Of course. Could Donald Trump easily put these rumours to rest? Of course. But if you're asking me if he definitely supports NAMBLA, I don't know what to believe. You tell me.

Back