Poll: Who’d you score Jones vs Reyes for?

Who won?

• Total voters

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I thought it was Jones but could have seen it going either way depending on round 2. Who did you have?
t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Last edited:
8-1 lol brutal out here

I wish Reyes would have finished strong. He gave away the 5th

Reyes won the first 3 easily
Jones was stuttering trying to make sense on how he won

rofl 90% for reyes. if it stays at 90% it will tie shogun machida 1.

3-2 Reyes all day.

Awful shit man...

At least 4-5 retards and their 20 fake account will celebrate.

Maybe that's a good thing, in the absence of a real life they need all the wins they can get.

And remember all you "Jon 3-2" folks out there, safety first when eating soup.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reyes. Not even close. At worst, 3-2 Reyes.

Whichever judge gave Jones 4-1 needs to be kicked in the fucking head.

4 - 1 Reyes, 3 - 2 if you're being generous to Jon. It's just like Eddie said...

UFC truck spammed JBJ highlights in all the replays post fight & the judges got the message

giphy.gif

48-47 Jones. People once again letting hate cloud their judgement and biased commentary tell them who won.

Absolute clown show..

BOTH Santos and Reyes beat Jones..
That steroid head goof has been saved by incompetent judging.

I had it 3-2 for Reyes based on superior striking in each of the first 3 rounds.

I thought Jones beat both Santos (3-2) and Gus (3-2) as well. So this is the first time I've scored against him. Reyes was the better fighter.

3-2 Jones

I can accept 3-2 Reyes. It was fun fight to watch. Robbery has no meaning on here. It was a close fight with 3 clear rds imo(1,4,5).

I'm very biased against Jon, but I always try to score fights as fairly as possible. I thought his fights against Santos and Gustafsson were both clear wins for Jon.

But this on the other hand... Clear 48-47 Reyes. The 2nd round WAS close, but Reyes won most of the striking exchanges. I am fucking astounded that that was a unanimous decision for Jon.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan made a good point with saying takedowns shouldn't be taken into the equation too much if the taken down fighter gets up immediately and if the takedown doesn't result in the landing (more) strikes from top then.
If you score takedowns regularly then i think it should have at least been a draw.
Reyes outstruck Jones overall and it's not like those were pitter-patter strikes either.

Anyways, i hope people put some respect on Reyes' name now.

EDIT: 3-2 Reyes

The entire fight Jones was always coming forward and pressuring Reyes. Jones also used wrestling on top of his striking. Sure Reyes defended but you don’t get points for getting up off a takedown, you’re supposed to get up. That’d be like getting points for getting punched and not getting knocked out by the punch.

Reyes had good moments but Jones was more consistent the entire fight and towards the end balanced out Reyes best moments with moments of his own.

if you just go round by round Jones won the most cruci

Hold on a minute.....are you suggesting the commentary was biased AGAINST Jones?

<36>

The commentating was absolute shit. They didn't give Reyes enough credit for his successes at all. Kept going on about Jones toughness.

Reyes was busier and landed the better shots for the first three rounds. Jones was the better, fresher fighter in the championship rounds, but he needed a finish imo.

Jones claiming he won by his wrestling, which Reyes negated as a factor in the fight, is pretty telling.

The entire fight Jones was always coming forward and pressuring Reyes. Jones also used wrestling on top of his striking. Sure Reyes defended but you don’t get points for getting up off a takedown, you’re supposed to get up. That’d be like getting points for getting punched and not getting knocked out by the punch.

Reyes had good moments but Jones was more consistent the entire fight and towards the end balanced out Reyes best moments with moments of his own.

if you just go round by round Jones won the most cruci

Wut?

Reyes flat out outstruck Jones in the first three rounds. Jones had a single takedown that Reyes immediately got up from and continued to out strike Jones.

Easy 3-2 for 80 percent of people watching.

Except the judges and 20% of Sherdog troglodytes.

There should be 3 options:
48-47 Reyes
47-48 Jones
and
46-49 Jones, just to see who the really stupid posters are

Back