* Max
* TJ Dillashaw
* Cody
* Zabit
* Nunes
* Other (Specify)
960x0.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know, because they fight in MMA.

I think it's Gastelum, because of his power, accuracy, head movement and footwork, especially when closing the distance.
(That is of course, if he doesn't have an off night like he apparently had against Darren Till, although it could've been because of the matchup as well.)

Masvidal destroys Canelo in boxing

Francis Ngannou
14-3 record 10 KO/TKO s...BTW the other 4 wins by Submission...He is really a predator

Khabib on the list but not Calvin Kattar, Ponz, Diaz, etc?

I think it's Gastelum, because of his power, accuracy, head movement and footwork, especially when closing the distance.
(That is of course, if he doesn't have an off night like he apparently had against Darren Till, although it could've been because of the matchup as well.)
Think about this, gastelum said that he learned from mcgregor wich is the best
<6>

* Francis
* Stipe
* Cormier
* Gus
* Israel
* Till
* Kelvin
* Masvidal
* Woodley
* Khabib
* Conor
* Max
* TJ Dillashaw
* Cody
* Zabit
* Nunes
* Other (Specify)
Masvidal getting more votes than Max lmao this forum is braindead

* Francis
* Stipe
* Cormier
* Gus
* Israel
* Till
* Kelvin
* Masvidal
* Woodley
* Khabib
* Conor
* Max
* TJ Dillashaw
* Cody
* Zabit
* Nunes
* Other (Specify)
Who the fuck voted for Khabib?

Edit: @TheJohnnyWalkerEra you trolling? Khabibs striking works because his takedowns are fantastic. That's not what good boxing is.

ElectricSmoothCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Fatstelum is incredibly overrated

How is this even a question; obviously Masvidal

Think about this, gastelum said that he learned from mcgregor wich is the best
<6>
Really? Didn't know that for real!
I do still think that Kelvin is the best or at least one of the very best boxers inside the UFC, since just because you've learned something from someone, doesn't mean the person you've learned something from is better than you.
Gordon Ryan learned (pretty much everything) from John Danaher, yet i highly doubt that the latter would come close to beating the former in a BJJ match.

As for Conor's boxing: He's a very good boxer for sure, but in order to consider him the best i'd like him to get more quality wins at the weight class he belongs at (lightweight) where he's currently 1-1.

Back