POLL: Who are your top 4 WWF/WWE champions of all time?

Who are your top 4 WWF/WWE champions of all time?

• Hulk Hogan

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • André the Giant

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Randy "Macho Man" Savage

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • The Undertaker

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Ric Flair

• Bret Hart

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • "Diesel" Kevin Nash

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Shawn Michaels

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Stone Cold Steve Austin

Votes: 44 78.6%
  • The Rock

Votes: 30 53.6%
  • "Mankind" Mick Foley

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Edge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kurt Angle

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Brock Lesnar

• Eddie Guerrero

• The Ultimate Warrior

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • John Cena

• Randy Orton

• Other

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
Hogan
The rock
Austin
Bruno
Macho man
Undertaker
Brock Lesnar
Bret hart
Kurt angle
John cena
HBK
Andre?
Edge

Chronologically: Hogan, HBK, Stone Cold, Brock

Is Triple H not on the list because he's identified more with the WHC?
I had him on there at one point when I was making the poll, but I bumped him off because I just don't feel like he was as iconic as the others on the list.

I had him on there at one point when I was making the poll, but I bumped him off because I just don't feel like he was as iconic as the others on the list.

If you're considering his reigns as WHC as being a WWF/WWE champion then he's far more iconic than Edge, Big Show, Eddie, Orton and probably some others. If that reign isn't considered because it wasn't the "WWE" title, then fair play.

Triple H has 9 reigns with the WWF/E Championship and has held 4 different versions of the belt. That isn't as iconic?

de4ac0b07e36a553995eb53659951ce7_crop_north.jpg

Triple-H-WWF-Undisputed-Champion-2002-New-Belt.jpg

26a293899a76c886ef6a58022c9184c8--history-photos-horn.jpg

5ba6bdef8835195d722a302b1ec162d1.jpg

If you're considering his reigns as WHC as being a WWF/WWE champion then he's far more iconic than Edge, Big Show, Eddie, Orton and probably some others. If that reign isn't considered because it wasn't the "WWE" title, then fair play.
This was intended to be only WWE/WWF era stuff.

Considering he was banging the boss's daughter to get there, is overrated in the ring and buried every up and coming opponent...

No

Cause what we all think of when we think iconic is the Big Show and his iconic month long title reigns. Or when we think of Andre The Giant's career, we think "that 2 minute title reign was iconic". Or when we think of Ric Flair, it's all about that WWF title reign that was so iconic it ended with him losing at a house show and him limping back to WCW.

So much more iconic than the dude that held it 9 times in 4 different eras.

Triple H in 2000 was the best damn wrestler on the planet and an awesome WWF champion.

Cause what we all think of when we think iconic is the Big Show and his iconic month long title reigns. Or when we think of Andre The Giant's career, we think "that 2 minute title reign was iconic". Or when we think of Ric Flair, it's all about that WWF title reign that was so iconic it ended with him losing at a house show and him limping back to WCW.

So much more iconic than the dude that held it 9 times in 4 different eras.

My statement was not about who should/not be on the list, but my opinion on HHH

Hogan, Andre and Savage are the most legendary in the list. Michaels is the best worker.

Hogan, Andre and Savage are the most legendary in the list. Michaels is the best worker.

Andre was not a legendary WWF/WWE champion though. His championship was a convoluted angle to get Savage a title reign without beating Hogan

these are hard, for me I almost have to carve them up into eras.

not doing that here, this is in no particular order, but Hogan, Michaels, The Rock, Stone Cold, Flair, Savage, Hart, Undertaker all did so much for the game.

HHH, Cena, Angle too.

Brock has meant a ton as well...

really hard for me to narrow that to 4 lol

Back