Poll: Who’d you score Jones vs Reyes for?

Who won?

• Total voters
I have it a draw, to me this fight is a great example of a Draw

3 was the classic toss up of pressure vs striking and what’s the difference. Judges fuck it up half the time and we just knew with these judges what would happen.
bro Santos fight you could argue but no foking way Jon won any of the first 3 round
If you understand striking on a high level you would understand it
Guys like you should first learn whats striking about and than you could break down the fights properly because there is a difference between logic and fight logic

bro Santos fight you could argue but no foking way Jon won any of the first 3 round
Guys like you should first learn whats striking about and than you could break down the fights properly because there is a difference between logic and fight logic
Wanna know the crazy thing? I had santos winning that last fight.

I scored it for Jones before the fight started, same as the judges.

Reyes obviously won. When rogan and Cruz are calling that one judge out he deff fucked up.

And don’t generalize “guys like me” you don’t know me.

turn the burners off on that personal shit bro

Check the judging, if you think Jon won, not by how the judges said unless you are deluded, if you think Reyes won, obviously the judges are as ******* as they were all night, including the prelims.

Wanna know the crazy thing? I had santos winning that last fight.
Me too watching it live but that was a real close one and watching it again I cansee why they gave it to Jon
Tonight there is no way to argue a differnt score than 48 47 Reyes

And don’t generalize “guys like me” you don’t know me.

turn the burners off on that personal shit bro
Hahaha I have seen your breakdowns dont take it prersonally
If you want to watch fights through an educated view be different than all these shertards here and learn the basics of striking

1/2 Reyes

3rd Draw/Reyes *maybe jones via octagon control*

4/5 Bones

Hahaha I have seen your breakdowns dont take it prersonally
If you want to watch fights through an educated view be different than all these shertards here and learn the basics of striking
I don’t feel I need to I just like to talk about it. I don’t need to be right or feel the need to be perfect. To a certain extent I’m really just a fight fan.

Why is 3-2 Reyes generous to Jones? Jones clearly won round 4 and 5
No, they were not clear for jon. Rounds 1-3 were clear for reyes, 4 and 5 are toss ups as long as you count the take downs as 0, which they absolutely should count for nothing considering nothing was done and he go right back up.

We should send some screenshots of the poll results to Jonathan on Twitter to annoy him.

I don’t feel I need to I just like to talk about it. I don’t need to be right or feel the need to be perfect. To a certain extent I’m really just a fight fan.
Bro its clearly you are a passionate hardcore fan I am too
I am lucky I grew up in the land of striking but I learned myself about the grappling part and still learning
Believe me its more fun to watch it when you understand whats realy realy going on

So you think each fighter won two rounds clearly and the third round was "the ultimate toss up" so therefore "Jon Jones definitely won".

I don't begrudge the conclusion, but the logic needs some work.
When I see "definitely won" I don't mean a dominant fight, I just think that's what stole the fight for Jon. I've seen countless posts already on FB, Twitter, Insta, on here, just bashing Jon saying he's not the GOAT, that he sucks, he's "fallen off" he's "past his prime" Reyes got robbed, like dude, 4 & 5 showed just how great Jones is, love him or hate him.

I agree that 3 was so close that it may be near impossible to call, but Jones clearly won from the technical standpoint and Reyes won from the striking standpoint or rather the standpoint in the eyes of the connoisseurs (many of the fans and UFC staff) but do certain people nowadays really care about the technicalities to win? or do people just base the overall striking stats off of who wins or not..? If that was the case, then why didn't Condit beat Lawler? you know?? I mean, It's because there's more that goes with it than just landing more overall strikes. You gotta be complete if you wanna beat a guy like Jon Jones, how many times does the man have to fight to prove that??

I gave Jones round 3 based from Octagon Control and closing that round off with agression, plus was looking for a takedown right at the horn, so was mixing it up and actually impressing the judges, thus by my calculations, stole him the round.

Reyes won the striking in the round and Jones won by octagon control and agression, this is mixed martial arts, this is the UFC, not GLORY kickboxing.

Jon jones won 48-47 all the way through, screw the judge that said 49-46.

Back