POLL: Which of the "big four" national pizza chains has the best wings?

Which of the "big four" national pizza chains has the best wings?

• Pizza Hut

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Domino's

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Little Caesars

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Which of the "big four" national pizza chains has the best wings?
9m3Yt_hD7NTLQX7G9oao4AXWVTAbJuyBNyWOZ5-dtnA-yjcTp6Nchv71Knl5kxIwmZtsh0WHEvHCyDMDGSen-AP4oZXxoIheSJQwedVb7g

maxresdefault.jpg

8f13d342684f4f0db5a317188e782bab.jpg

308175_10150386912102179_288877417178_8250171_170169166_n.jpg

Well its definitely not Little C's. Everything have taste like cardboard with sauce on it.

Also never had Papa Johns or Dominos wings so....Pizza hut it is. Isn't Pizza Hut partners with Wing Stop?

Reactions: DLX
Well its definitely not Little C's. Everything have taste like cardboard with sauce on it.

Also never had Papa Johns or Dominos wings so....Pizza hut it is. Isn't Pizza Hut partners with Wing Stop?
I believe Pizza Hut bought Wing Street and then absorbed it. I disagree about Little Caesars wings. They are awesome and have several flavor options. Definitely the best of the four with Pizza Hut being a close second. Papa Johns and Domino's are both just fat on a stick.

EDIT: I looked it up and Pizza Hut and Wing Street always had the same ownership (Yum Brands).

Last edited:
I believe Pizza Hut bought Wing Street and then absorbed it. I disagree about Little Caesars wings. They are awesome and have several flavor options. Definitely the best of the four with Pizza Hut being a close second. Papa Johns and Domino's are both just fat on a stick.

EDIT: I looked it up and Pizza Hut and Wing Street always had the same ownership (Yum Brands).
Oh right. Yum also owns KFC, Taco Bell and Arby's iirc. I'll have to check out Little C's.

Dominos is legitimately bad

it’s like baked with this overly thick coating

wingstreet is actually okay

Papa John’s are like these skinny wings with just fat and nothing else

I remember liking the wings from Pizza Hut. Not popular here, but I prefer Little Caesars pizza to other chains. I haven't had their wings, though.

Pizza Hut Boneless buffalo (mild) - just had some. I make wraps out of them.

Only had Papa John's and Domino's. Initially voted for Papa John's by default even though they suck, but then I remembered that I'd had Domino's years ago and they were better, although still not good, as you can imagine.

Dominos is legitimately bad

it’s like baked with this overly thick coating

wingstreet is actually okay

Papa John’s are like these skinny wings with just fat and nothing else
You may be thinking of someplace other than Dominos, they have almost no coating on them at all. Unless they've changed recently.

Who knows?

Why would you order wings from a pizza place?
To supplement the meal. You get the pizza, you dip the crust in the garlic butter dip, you get something on the side like wings or chicken bites or whatever, get a 2 liter of soda, maybe a dessert. Especially if you've got family with you or friends over. Sometimes you get a package deal on all of the above.

To supplement the meal. You get the pizza, you dip the crust in the garlic butter dip, you get something on the side like wings or chicken bites or whatever, get a 2 liter of soda, maybe a dessert. Especially if you've got family with you or friends over. Sometimes you get a package deal on all of the above.

I've only ever tried the wings from Dominos so they win by default.

Who knows?

Why would you order wings from a pizza place?
Apparently, everyone orders wings from pizza places except you, dude.
Exactly. How exhausting to have to state the obvious.

Back