(Poll)UFC Champions vs Bellator Champions

UFC Champions vs Bellator Champions

• Total voters
Fact is, dc is NOT the champion. Everyone knows it. When you compare the champ from 2 organizations, you use the real champ, not the one given the title. I can edit peoples posts also, to fit what I want them to say.
Like it or not... DC is the champ. Jones was suspended and stripped of his title, and DC fought to win it. That will probably change soon, but for now... DC is the titleholder.

Regardless, both DC and Jones beat Liam.

Bellator guys are good but they lack experience in competing top level opposition. Werdum has fought the very best, Minakov hasn't, and so on.
If the fights happen today, UFC champs emerge victorious, but Bellator has some great fighters.

UFC champions make Bellator look like a bush league.

Fact is, dc is NOT the champion. Everyone knows it. When you compare the champ from 2 organizations, you use the real champ, not the one given the title. I can edit peoples posts also, to fit what I want them to say.

I don't think you know what fact means lol. You can cry about it all you want, DC is the champ. Jones will probably be champ again soon though, so don't worry about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back