Social Poll Shows Strong Black Support for Gov. Ralph Northam

Yea Trump is not what I wanted but he would have to do some real bad shit to make me regret him beating Hillary.

I would be center left and center right have much in common and could compermise on many things.

That’s not going to happen the shit has gotten so far out now I don’t hold any hope to find working or trusting anymore.
It's sort of ironic how a large part of Trump's attraction, namely economic nationalism, is very much inline with Democratic ideals. But Dems like the Clintons are Neoliberals who are really more aligned with Neoconservatives than they are with rank and file Dems.

Next up: photos of men dressing up as women on Halloween from like 5 years ago.

Sadly, men dress up as women and get referred to as women on news outlets like NPR when it's not Halloween.

By leftist rules, he has committed a foul by not resigning already. But leftists don't play by leftists rules. They're funny like that.
<Fedor23>

What the democrates never want to hear or admit is if they moved more to the center on some things they would have support from people on the center right when they decided to vote for who would do them less harm.
No they wouldnt. Obama is proof of that. He was literally almost the Diet Coke of Republicans. he was VERY center right and the mouth breathers acted like he was the second coming of Che. The dude who woke up in the morning and put cruise missiles in peoples asses while bailing out banks and corporations was called a liberal pinko communist with not one ounce of irony.

The 'people' dont give 2 shits about a persons actual politics. they only care if they have an R or a D next to their name. Trump being a republican president and being defended by middle america is proof enough of that.

What better way to get out of a blackface scandal than giving cotton to some black kids.

<LikeReally5>

He is a Democrat so duh. African American support for Roy Moore would be strong if he was a dem.

So what’s the new narrative? I need to follow what you right wing bums think from one second to the next.

I thought black people always play the victim card when it comes to race.

Now it’s “black people don’t even care about things like black face”

Please keep it consistent. What narrative should I belive.

Why are white people more offended by blackface than black people? Black people have more tolerance for it than liberal whites do.

Ding ding ding

Back