Elections Poll Shows 1/4 Of Democrats Say Reade Allegations Are Disqualifying For Biden

So Reade's lawyer is a big Trump donor? And so far this woman has accused the following of sexual assault

Her father, Robert Moulton
Her ex-husband, Tate
A former employer, Krystal Rojas
A YWCA supervisor
A former business partner, Frankie Knight
Joe Biden

Checks out

What I don't get is how anyone would see this and be like "Yep can't vote for Biden now, got to vote for Trump." Mr. "Grab them by the pussy" isn't exactly a beacon of light when it comes to these kind of things.

The sad part is, 90% of the things Trump has said and done are disqualifying, so I don't have much choice.

Vote for an accused sexual assaulter or vote for a belligerent accused sexual assaulter?

there are liberals on twitter saying that biden could rape their kids and they would still vote for him.

Trump, per his own words, could murder someone in broad daylight in Times Square and his supporters wouldn't abandon him, so...

Vote for an accused sexual assaulter or vote for a belligerent accused sexual assaulter?

Or, don't vote for either if them.

Leave the presidential selection blank.
Vote third party
Don't vote at all.
Write in Vermin Supreme.

Or, don't vote for either if them.

Leave the presidential selection blank.
Vote third party
Don't vote at all.
Write in Vermin Supreme.
The problem is that a no vote is more or less a vote for Trump. He and republicans as a whole stand the most to gain from lower voter turnouts, hence why they go so hard on voter suppression in the first place.

The problem is that a no vote is more or less a vote for Trump. He and republicans as a whole stand the most to gain from lower voter turnouts, hence why they go so hard on voter suppression in the first place.
I think that logic only works depending on the state you live in.

A no vote in Ohio is different than a no vote in Illinois or Utah

What I don't get is how anyone would see this and be like "Yep can't vote for Biden now, got to vote for Trump." Mr. "Grab them by the pussy" isn't exactly a beacon of light when it comes to these kind of things.

Not voting for Biden, doesn't mean you have to vote for Trump. I don't think many are actually inferring that.

While I'm no fan of #MeToo(as far as it's been used) there is nobility in being a true believer though, and not a hypocrite who will drop their standards the moment their guy gets accused. If you support Biden after going on and on and on about "believing all women" in the past few years, then you're only exposing that you only cared about #MeToo when it hurt your enemies, and not about the actual movement.

I think that logic only works depending on the state you live in.

A no vote in Ohio is different than a no vote in Illinois or Utah

Yeah, it's probably a wasted vote in my home state, which almost always goes Red.

Trump, per his own words, could murder someone in broad daylight in Times Square and his supporters wouldn't abandon him, so...

Yeah, but he never said he could murder one of his own supporters and that they'd still vote for him...

Back