1. Where did your likes go? Please Read This Thread »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Opinion Poll: Should Face Masks Be National Policy

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by luckyshot, Jun 26, 2020.

?

Should we have a national policy requiring face mask wearing during a pandemic?

1. Yes

48.0%
  2. No

52.0%
  1. Buddy Revell Amazon Prime Unboxing Champion

Because the only god these fools pray too is Capitalism. Plus you've got thousands if not millions of boomers who think Covid is a plague against Liberals and city dwellers lol.

They've been under the impression that they're in the clear while their Air Conditioning dependent asses are in the same boat that we are. It's just that they're just starting to get the brunt of it. I've got my popcorn out... its gonna be fun. Face Masks won't be national policy till the fall, when these imbeciles have been beaten into reality.

Terry Noonan likes this.
  2. D Train Gold Belt

I’m not sure we are discussing the same issue. I voted “no” in the poll, but I’m not opposed to masks. I just think it’s a state issue, not a federal one.

3. skysolo Yellow Card Yellow Card

GA setting trends.

4. Kandyland Green Belt

LOL. No only did this post contain incoherent drivel but I think I lost a few brain cells reading this. It felt like reading an essay from a 6th grader.

I get why you'd want to wear a mask being from NYC as well as everyone else due to the fact that your leaders fucked you over with their terrible response to COVID on top of killing many senior citizens. De Blasio, Cuomo. They fucked up badly. Man, NYC is such a shit hole.

5. Buddy Revell Amazon Prime Unboxing Champion

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/30/coronavirus-live-updates-us/

Anthony S. Fauci, the nation’s top infectious-diseases expert, gave a dire warning Tuesday in a Senate committee hearing held as coronavirus infections surge in many parts of the United States.

“We are now having 40-plus thousand new cases a day. I would not be surprised if we go up to 100,000 a day if this does not turn around. And so I am very concerned,” Fauci said in response to questioning from Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on what the overall U.S. death toll is likely to be."

Yeah, it's the mayor of NYCs fault, rotfl. Nice try Trumper, but this is on your talisman.

"While the U.S. wrestles with safely reopening, the European Union confirmed Americans will not be allowed to travel to the bloc of 27 countries when it reopens to some foreign travel Wednesday."

"Nearly 10.3 million coronavirus cases have been detected worldwide, with roughly 2.6 million infections reported in the U.S. At least 124,000 people have died of covid-19 in the U.S., and the global death count is hovering near 505,000."

"Here are some significant developments:

• Former vice president and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said during a speech that President Trump “failed” Americans in his response to the coronavirus pandemic.
    • Alabama, Florida, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina and Oklahoma reported seven-day new coronavirus case rolling average highs, continuing a 21-day streak nationally of new highs, according to data tracked by The Washington Post.
    • The stimulus program that has both infuriated and sustained U.S. small-business owners since its launch in April is now set to close with more than $130 billion left unused, prompting lawmakers to consider how to repurpose the money for the still-ailing economy.
    • Economists at Goldman Sachs published an analysis suggesting that nearly 5 percent of gross domestic product could be preserved and further painful shutdowns averted if the U.S. implements a nationwide mask mandate.
    • More Republican leaders advocated for the use of face masks in public, including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.) — who encouraged Trump to don one — and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
    • The Food and Drug Administration said that to win regulatory approval, any covid-19 vaccine will have to prevent the disease or decrease its severity in at least 50 percent of the people who receive it."

6. C0NCH3TO Gold Belt

It should but i know that many selfish assholes will cry because their freedom is in danger despite a god damn mask saving other lives. That’s what baffles me about USA, I love how people praise freedom yet they live in a police state under fucking HOA rules and many other things that go against “freedom”. They don’t say shit when their county or their hoa dont want a flag in their front yard or some other bullshit that ANY other country remotely free wouldnt even care about. They dont say shit when they get shafted with taxes so some 19 year old bum ass kid smoking weed in his porch gets his welfare check that will be spent on a new pair of $250 J’s. That’s your tax paying money right there, John.

Hell, murica is not even top 10 in the human freedom index rankings. Their idea of freedom is a lie, their idea of being the best country ever ( lol) is a joke. They compare themselves with shitty ass countries like El Salvador, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, Iraq and other buttfucknowhere hell holes.

Last but not least, other countries are doing better with this virus cause they are more caring about their fellow citizens.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020 at 9:20 PM