Opinion Poll: Should Face Masks Be National Policy

Should we have a national policy requiring face mask wearing during a pandemic?

• Total voters
MAGA 2020. And we are ready for your degenerate rioters

<{nope}> Poor you thinking only those white, black, asian, etc degenerate rioters are the only ones voting in 2020 take a look out your window the pulse of the Nation the world is changing and you have a president whose stuck in some idealistic past who can't seem to read the pulse of a nation or recognize that things are changing globally. MAGA 2020 look and feels like 1920

<{nope}> Poor you thinking only those white, black, asian, etc degenerate rioters are the only ones voting in 2020 take a look out your window the pulse of the Nation the world is changing and you have a president whose stuck in some idealistic past who can't seem to read the pulse of a nation or recognize that things are changing globally. MAGA 2020 look and feels like 1920
You mean there is way more retarded poor criminals? Yeah I know it sucks, but we’ll just have to make do.

the usual liberal cucks and deranged single mothers will go out and vote too. Is normal. I was just saying we expect a nice big riot from your retard fan base if trump gets reelected.

Why are you guys trying to blame me for the decisions your elected officials make? Maybe send a letter to their secretary. Or vote in a few months. That should do the trick.

Hows does voting stop you from spreading the virus?

the usual liberal cucks and deranged single mothers will go out and vote too. Is normal. I was just saying we expect a nice big riot from your retard fan base if trump gets reelected.

Don't forget the collage educated whites, Independents, and all those just sick & tired of being sick and tired of a man who treats the presidency as a weekly reality show "The Apprentice President"

Don't forget the collage educated whites, Independents, and all those just sick & tired of being sick and tired of a man who treats the presidency as a weekly reality show "The Apprentice President"
Not all college educated people are liberals. Only the weak ones

Not all college educated people are liberals. Only the weak ones

Hopefully you got a sh!tload of non liberals+ to make up the difference Trump gonna need every last one of them.

I voted no because 1) It will be impossible to enforce, 2) The constitutionality of such an order is questionable at best, and 3) I honestly dont care enough to wear one anyways.

Only in the US can something like wearing a fucking basic face mask during a global pandemic be polarized and politicized. This is what happens when you put a sociopathic narcissist in the White House who thinks every situation is a personal battle.

<3>

Probably because if he’s re-elected it’ll be through some incredibly shady or downright illegal meddling. And it will be so plain sight for all to see we’ll have no choice but to march all over the nation in protest.

The man is a criminal and corruption is his way of life. That you so undyingly support him is embarrassing and telling.

Only in the US can something like wearing a fucking basic face mask during a global pandemic be polarized and politicized. This is what happens when you put a sociopathic narcissist in the White House who thinks every situation is a personal battle.

<3>

I take a little exception at this concept. The only side that politicized it is specifically Trump and his most loyal supporters. The left didn’t politicize this nor did anyone in the middle.

Probably because if he’s re-elected it’ll be through some incredibly shady or downright illegal meddling. And it will be so plain sight for all to see we’ll have no choice but to march all over the nation in protest.

The man is a criminal and corruption is his way of life. That you so undyingly support him is embarrassing and telling.

nice deflection, your support of the dems says much more about you. No balls

nice deflection, your support of the dems says much more about you. No balls
Right - I want a better world and not a president who doesn’t give a damn about anything but himself. You’re the equivalent of a weak, submissive serf working the land for a strongman feudal lord. Many humans have move past this - you haven’t.

What about herd immunity? I'm not sure what the pandemic threshold is off the top of my head.
Herd immunity is something you hope to achieve through vaccination. Without vaccination herd immunity isn't a goal you should strive for; it means we didn't do shit, we lost, and the virus won.

This picture tells you everything you need to know about the Trump movement. Ignorant, selfish, and blind to the world around them.

3oqZLcW.jpg

Last edited:
Just to show how far the WR is from the general public:

wat_05222020.jpg

Right - I want a better world and not a president who doesn’t give a damn about anything but himself. You’re the equivalent of a weak, submissive serf working the land for a strongman feudal lord. Many humans have move past this - you haven’t.

looks like you’re still not over TDS, 2016, dems Russian collusion fail, and impeachment fail. Cry more. Trump is just one man. I don’t give a fuck about Biden. We all know he won’t be doing shit if he is sworn in. He’s a walking corpse

Hill.tv seems to have the pulse of the american people dialed in. Im assuming factcheck.org confirmed this data too?
It's not just Hill, there have been other polls, too. About 2/3 of the country wanting a mandatory mask policy of some kind.

That was just the easiest graphic to post.

Here’s just ONE reason why it simply wouldn’t be difficult to be a better President than Trump. Studies have proven that universal face mask wearing cuts down on Covid transmission significantly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...rts-wearing-masks-control-coronavirus-spread/

f_mo_bidenmask_200407-00_00_01_11-Still001.focal-760x428.jpg

So... we should require them. Right?

Right.

See, that was easy.

Joe Biden says that he’d enact such a policy if elected.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/26/politics/joe-biden-masks-mandatory-coronavirus/index.html

EDIT: Now that we've have a few days of voting and it seems to have settled at about 45% for and 55% against, I want to post this just to show how far the WR has drifted from the general public.
I think this is a useful metric to know when interpreting a lot of conversations here.

wat_05222020.jpg

Of course not. People living in Montana (for example) are not as much in need of masks as people living in a major metropolitan area that has higher population density.

Back