Opinion Poll: Should Face Masks Be National Policy

Should we have a national policy requiring face mask wearing during a pandemic?

• Total voters

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here’s just ONE reason why it simply wouldn’t be difficult to be a better President than Trump. Studies have proven that universal face mask wearing cuts down on Covid transmission significantly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...rts-wearing-masks-control-coronavirus-spread/

f_mo_bidenmask_200407-00_00_01_11-Still001.focal-760x428.jpg

So... we should require them. Right?

Right.

See, that was easy.

Joe Biden says that he’d enact such a policy if elected.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/26/politics/joe-biden-masks-mandatory-coronavirus/index.html

EDIT: Now that we've have a few days of voting and it seems to have settled at about 45% for and 55% against, I want to post this just to show how far the WR has drifted from the general public.
I think this is a useful metric to know when interpreting a lot of conversations here.

wat_05222020.jpg

Last edited:
It should definitely be mandatory but it turns out that when something goes against Donny boy's agenda, out of fucking NOWHERE, his cult members are suddenly bitching and crying "my body, my choice". Oh the irony. I can't wait until November if he doesn't just go ahead and resign beforehand. The dude is a complete bum and one of the absolute worst things to happen to this great country

It should definitely be mandatory but it turns out that when something goes against Donny boy's agenda, out of fucking NOWHERE, his cult members are suddenly bitching and crying "my body, my choice". Oh the irony. I can't wait until November if he doesn't just go ahead and resign beforehand. The dude is a complete bum and one of the absolute worst things to happen to this great country

welcome back, whoever you where.

America seems too big, States seem to act like seperate countries.

This guest on the video talks a lot about what he's found out about the virus, Britain's and The West's lockdown failure, masks, the futility of social distancing, and other stuff. Talks about Sweden, Japan, and others who didn't lockdown. It's very good.

The problem with a federal mask policy, and all kinds of other one size fits all policies, is that the needs of the various states are remarkably different during this pandemic, as with almost any other kind of crisis.

The problem with a federal mask policy, and all kinds of other one size fits all policies, is that the needs of the various states are remarkably different during this pandemic, as with almost any other kind of crisis.

It’s also likely illegal and impractical

why can’t the states make their decisions?

does Alaska need them?

Well make sure you explain that this means they dont have to wear them at all times.just in public and when around people.
I have a feeling these angry ones arent too far off from those who drive around wearing em while they are alone.

A face mask is easy and doesn’t hurt anybody. What’s the risk reward analysis? No risk, lots of potential reward. Seems like a simple no brainer unless people are— for ideological reasons— intentionally looking to complicate it.

Last edited:
Back