Poll results: Pearson 1,118 votes (92.7%) vs Sanchez 88 votes (7.3%)...

Diego has a lot of haters since he is a man of God (like Bendo). Add to that the biased commentary by KenFlo and the fight was much closer than it appeared to be. Pearson point fought and coasted. His fault he lost a close decision.

At least it's easy to differentiate between those who actually watched the fight and those who didn't. You and the other 80 or so blind men who think Diego won have something in common.

Scary that 88 people seriously think Diego won.
There is no way in hell you can justify Diego winning round 2 or 3.

But hey, getting knocked down is apparently worth more than hitting someone while slipping punches.

So 92.7% of people answered honestly and 7.3% were either trolls or blind or retarded.

what was the fightmetric out of curiosity , had to be bad, this one and the kampman (iirc) fight i didn't bother watching them read the dec because it was so obvious he lost and then I find out later that he won....that's only happened these two times in watching bazillions of fights. They've got to be the worst.

The only way to justify the decision, assuming there was no corruption, would be if two judges had diego mistaken for ross and vice versa

Horrid decision. Still can't believe that shite; definitely up there as one of the worst in my books.

So you made a thread about another thread that had a poll stating what the results of that poll was.

Look at Diego's face he lost. Also, I watched the highlight video of his interview and the commentator says look at the highlights and most of the highlights were of Diego getting beat up. lol

Always love it when you get 30-27 Vs 27-30.

Is it any better after a rewatch??

I had Ross winning pretty much the whole fight, Diego was more agreesive but clearly less effective.

Sherdog is 7% troll

I always wondered what that % was

Too bad Diego doesn't fight in New Mexico all the time, he'd be the LW and WW champ of the world.

Diego head butted a bunch of fists and made mean faces.. other fighters take notes!

Back