Poll results: Pearson 1,118 votes (92.7%) vs Sanchez 88 votes (7.3%)...

What other people think, shouldn't affect your position. A lie does not become truth, because it is echoed.

i actually CAN'T BELIEVE what happened there lol, just a shock

"Sherdog has spoken"

HAHA epic right there!

Never in a million years I would have backed up the opponent Sanchez was fighting.

Pearson won that shit 30-27

The 30-27 Sanchez scorecard made no sense at all. Ross clearly won the 2nd (I thought he took the 1st also even though it was close, the 3rd could have been Diego's, Pearson was running a lot).

I'm not sure this is the "Worst decision ever" as I felt the fight was very close. I expected Pearson to win, it wasn't as lopsided as some are making it out to be. Still bullshit though.

I have never seen numbers these lop sided after a controversial decision. Worst decision ever? Looks like it's def up there.

Actually there is worst : Diego had only 5,33% of Sherdog voters believing he won against Gomi in this poll. And to think the only guy who is gifted robberies as bad as him is another Mexican-American training at Greg Jackson's...

I always thought a lot more then 7% of people posting here were complete fucking retards

we are, but even a large % of complete fucking retards can see that Pearson won last night. Its only the cream of the retard crop that thinks otherwise (although, all 88 people are probably either joking or friends with Diego.)

I am shocked that there are 88 people on here that are that fucking stupid... oh wait, this is sherdog.

Still c'mon, gotta be trolling.

Never knew so many people from ABQ posted in the heavies at one time

Actually there is worst : Diego had only 5,33% of Sherdog voters believing he won against Gomi in this poll. And to think the only guy who is gifted robberies as bad as him is another Mexican-American training at Greg Jackson's...

wow. eye-opening. I mean, I could care less about the Mexican part, but the training at Greg Jackson's is fishy.

the interesting part, is that usually people have a horse in these kind of things. I don't know of many who are Pearson huggers. He's got a cool style, looks tough and all, but he's a journeyman fighter, basically. So the fact that the entire world more or less feels he won the fight really speaks volumes.

Leonard Garcia?

Diego has a lot of haters since he is a man of God (like Bendo). Add to that the biased commentary by KenFlo and the fight was much closer than it appeared to be. Pearson point fought and coasted. His fault he lost a close decision.

Wrong. GSP/Hendricks was a close fight that came down to the 1st round and could have gone either way.

He is right. Hendricks should have won the decision and so should have pearson, but they both had multiple opportunities to finish the fight and chose to play it safe. You play it safe, you willingly run the risk of being screwed over.

Back