Poll results: Pearson 1,118 votes (92.7%) vs Sanchez 88 votes (7.3%)...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Based on the poll someone made last night. Sherdog has spoken. I have never seen numbers these lop sided after a controversial decision. Worst decision ever? Looks like it's def up there. What kills me was the 30-27 Sanchez score. It's judging like this that makes me not want to bet on mma and makes me lose interest. Great fight until the judges ruined it. Even the crowds cheers seemed forced, like even his hometown was like WTF! Thoughts?

just like hendricks and gsp all over again

I'm really really suprised by this.

Wtf is that 7% thinking?

Oh god. The poll for that was way closer. Prolly like 45/55 for Hendricks or something. Get over bud. Hendricks is champ now so dry your tears.

I always thought a lot more then 7% of people posting here were complete fucking retards

That's why I take polls a bit less seriously.

There's always 5%-10% wanting to go against the grain no matter what the poll is about.

Nah. The winner came down to how you scored a very close first round that could go either way.

Pearson won all three rounds. MAYBE Diego gets the first. I don't think so, but that's the only round that was even competitive IMO.

I always thought a lot more then 7% of people posting here were complete fucking retards

Well there are a lot of Sanchez riders out there. I love me some crazy Sanchez but I am not blind. he lost, period.

Based on the poll someone made last night. Sherdog has spoken. I have never seen numbers these lop sided after a controversial decision. Worst decision ever? Looks like it's def up there. What kills me was the 30-27 Sanchez score. It's judging like this that makes me not want to bet on mma and makes me lose interest. Great fight until the judges ruined it. Even the crowds cheers seemed forced, like even his hometown was like WTF! Thoughts?

You should never wager your money unless it is a sure bet. You are never going to have a sure bet. You should never wager your money. I don't care about any of your reasons, gambling is for suckers.

And if you take out the judges who anonymously voted for Sanchez on sherdog, then that makes only 85 for Sanchez :icon_lol:

You should never wager your money unless it is a sure bet. You are never going to have a sure bet. You should never wager your money. I don't care about any of your reasons, gambling is for suckers.

I am not a gambler but I am usually pretty good at picking fights. I don't because it makes you take it to serious instead of just enjoying the fights but if the judges didn't blow so many decisions I might wager a bet here and there when the odds are right.

Yes you can.

believe it or not guys, but Im pretty sure this guys point is that it WASNT just like GSP/Hendricks all over again, IE that fight wasn't a true robbery like this one was.

calm the fuck down all of you with the NO YOURE WRONG OMGOSH shit lol

Between this fight and the 14 minutes of back mount the kid had on TUF along with the point taken away from his opponent and somehow lost, I don't know how much worse the judging can get.

Back