Poll: Real/Fake/Exaggerated? (Jeremy Stephens Eye)

What's your take on the eye poke?

• Total voters
Anyone who thinks that this wasn’t ‘real’ can derelict my balls.
tenor.gif

Real. And after looking gifs that finger rake move looks intentional <Deported1>

FlusteredDirtyCivet-size_restricted.gif

But seriously that movement to fully open up your hand and then strike the face with it open like that was very suspect. It looks worse the more you look and think about it.

HilariousBasicBurro-size_restricted.gif

Why stop there? You're already tailoring a false reality. Just take it all the way. Make the claim you think Stephens faked this.
What are you going on about? I am obviously not "tailoring a false reality" evidenced by the fact that I am saying we don't really know what fighters go through during camp.

Stephens was clearly poked in the right eye. What was the extent of the damage? Only him and his doctors know. However, he still quit the fight. We all saw him quit. LOL

i dont think stephens is the kinda guy who fakes shit like that or even exaggerate. why would he exaggerate this??? because he is afraid of yair??? come on.

Highly unlikely Stephens was faking.

What are you going on about? I am obviously not "tailoring a false reality" evidenced by the fact that I am saying we don't really know what fighters go through during camp.

Stephens was clearly poked in the right eye. What was the extent of the damage? Only him and his doctors know. However, he still quit the fight. We all saw him quit. LOL
You sound like an ignorant person.

FlusteredDirtyCivet-size_restricted.gif

But seriously that movement to fully open up your hand and then strike the face with it open like that was very suspect. It looks worse the more you look and think about it.

HilariousBasicBurro-size_restricted.gif

Looked like right eye was swiped, but why was he closing his left eye?

Obviously real, come on. Lol

Maybe if Stephens was getting his ass handed to him for 3 rounds can you SPECULATE it being fake.

Anyone who says fake is Mexican or retarded.. actually I take that back and emphatically state retarded Mexican.

So what's the theory? Stephens felt one leg kick from Yair and gave up?

Why would Jeremy Stephens of all people fake some shit like that 15 seconds into a fight? If he was getting his ass kicked prior to it, it'd make a bit more sense
Exactly, who throws a fight before it even starts?

Back