Poll proves that liberals are less tolerant, more likely to delete someone . . .

Did you just assume his gender?

Did you just type the oppressive word his? Your bias towards maleness is contributing to rape culture. Ugh!

<{1-1}>

Last edited by a moderator:
The only person that deleted me on Facebook was a conservative. He would post bullshit article and I would bust him out. He told me to stop. I told him to stop posting fake shit. Busted him again and I got deleted.
Based on Sherdog Threads most conservatives are extremely rustled over comedy shows, fat actresses, and constantly trying to downplay the fact that Shillary won the popular vote.
Also TS thinks advances in technology only occur when liberals raise minimum wages.

Look at all the proof of this study in this thread alone. The liberals come in here with 2 or 3 word responses of intolerance because they don't agree with the study. They're calling all sorts of names and so forth. Proved my point.

Politics on Facebook is pure cancer anyway, no one has any idea what the fuck they're talking about. Like @jeffk said, it's just younger people sharing articles and creating outrage, it's poisoning people's minds.

Sounds like this subforum

Look at all the proof of this study in this thread alone. The liberals come in here with 2 or 3 word responses of intolerance because they don't agree with the study. They're calling all sorts of names and so forth. Proved my point.
Can I add you on facebook so that I can delete you?

You're quite possibly the worst person on this subforum lol.

On Facebook, my best friends wife claimed that my mom should hire her to my moms business because my mom is rich and should help her (the wife) out with a job. I told her "just because my mom owns a business doesn't mean she is rich and she doesn't hire people we know."

My best friend of 7 years then called me up and said we could no longer be friends because my mom wouldn't hire his wife and I was rude to her on Facebook.

sigh.......

Political talk on Facebook reminds me of the one of the new episodes of Black Mirrors where the people all want credits from cool people.

People do not actually do any real political activity. They post articles that outrage or articles they think their friends will agree with in search of likes.

I 'liked' your post. will you 'like' mine?

Awww "You're quite possibly the worst person on this subforum lol". What a shame you feel that way cupcake. Then ignore me, your stupid comments won't be missed.

Awww "You're quite possibly the worst person on this subforum lol". What a shame you feel that way cupcake. Then ignore me, your stupid comments won't be missed.
I'd take pleasure in deleting you.....boy.

Ugh, another whine thread lol

Based on Sherdog Threads most conservatives are extremely rustled over comedy shows, fat actresses, and constantly trying to downplay the fact that Shillary won the popular vote.
Also TS thinks advances in technology only occur when liberals raise minimum wages.

So intolerant. Thanks for helping prove the study right

I live in SoCal. I had friends and family that were acting like it was the fucking apocalypse and that nuclear war was imminent. At least here there is no need for a study to know who acts the most childish and intolerant.

Haha, just read the article.

Look at these sources. If we're going to call this research, I'm going to go conduct a study right now and call it fact.
Sorry no time to chit chat. I just knew this was your cup of tea. Figured I'd do you a favor & tag you in it. Just incase you missed it.

Then go do it and post your results.

Well, given that satire failed, I'll be direct. This "study" is not a study. The organization producing it is not credible. The reporting body is not credible.

It's still fun to make fun of people and confirm our own prejudices, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back