Poll proves that liberals are less tolerant, more likely to delete someone . . .

It's too bad they save their intolerance for normal people and completely let radical Islam slide, amongst many other things.

in other news, water is wet

from election day until now, my friends count went from 1311 to 1288. i probably lost some during the election cycle but i didnt actively keep track

i dont even post things that are actively political. i just admitted to not hating trump and people were triggered in the comments

in other news, water is wet

from election day until now, my friends count went from 1311 to 1288. i probably lost some during the election cycle but i didnt actively keep track

i dont even post things that are actively political. i just admitted to not hating trump and people were triggered in the comments

I couldn't take it anymore. I deleted facebook all together and don't miss it for one second.

Study proves that liberals are less tolerant, more likely to delete someone off Facebook for their political views

http://www.therebel.media/study_pro...omeone_off_facebook_for_their_political_views

giphy.gif
If you ever need a study to prove what you suspect, it can be created. I feel like both parties should have learned this by now.

If you ever need a study to prove what you suspect, it can be created. I feel like both parties should have learned this by now.

Only posting the facts of the study for discussion and ranting and calling each other names. No other purpose.

nah, liberals love the words "racist, sexist, whatever'ist" a lot.

if you don't agree with them, then you are a racist. end of story

if you voted for Trump, then you are a racist even though they have no idea why you voted for Trump.

This is absolutely true...

Watching my friends interact and seeing my remotely conservative friends get attacked on Facebook exemplified liberal "tolerance."

I've tried to convince my wife to leave Facebook for years, its a cancer. She doesn't listen to me though but she does tell me stories about liberals throwing fits. So I dunno, I do find it strange that liberal America seems to scream to the high heavens about equality, and inclusiveness, and tolerance, but at the same time appear to be incredibly intolerant.

nah, liberals love the words "racist, sexist, whatever'ist" a lot.

if you don't agree with them, then you are a racist. end of story

if you voted for Trump, then you are a racist even though they have no idea why you voted for Trump.
This is true. They like to analyze, but only to a certain point. They are intellectually lazy.

I've tried to convince my wife to leave Facebook for years, its a cancer. She doesn't listen to me though but she does tell me stories about liberals throwing fits. So I dunno, I do find it strange that liberal America seems to scream to the high heavens about equality, and inclusiveness, and tolerance, but at the same time appear to be incredibly intolerant.
They are. Intelectual takeout had a decent quote on Facebook.

"The left is very tolerant of those who look different than them, so like as they don't think different than them."

A leftie won't be surprised by that and he won't see anything wrong with it either.
It will make perfect sense for those guys and they justify it like 'well, of course, I mean my political views are just my opinion, Republican's are actually racists.. etc et pp'.

My views = reasonable opinion, not everybody has to agree with me
People who actually don't agree with me = evil

It's amusing and entertaining. I've had an account for many years, and quit for some time because security was weak, then rejoined when I thought it was better. Beef up security and now entertained.

I just set everyone up as an acquaintance, family members are friends. My posts go directly to friends and not aquaintences so only family can see my stuff, yet I can see most everyone elses stuff. I also hide my friend list to prevent cloning. On your timeline, you can moderate your stuff, and I have it that way by default. Moderate tagging by default, tags wont show up on your timeline (others wont see you even if you're tagged), basically, you're invisible, and people that try to expose you via tags.... cant. I set my wife up the same way, she's clueless on this stuff.

Back