Poll: Khabib vs Barboza, who would win?

Who wins?

• Total voters

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
If they don't book Khabib vs Eddie I think this is the fight that they will make. both are orthodox fighters which opens up the brutal leg kick, and Barboza has sick takedown defense. Personally I think it's one of the worst match ups for Khabib. Nate Beats him in a 5 rounder. Maybe even Ferguson and Eddie.

I think you need to add another poll in the title

Poll: Poll: Poll: Khabib rag-dolls him.

I got Barboza.

In before Boogsie or what ever his name is comes.

Artem too.

Last edited:
Barboza will put Khabib out of the UFC for another 2 years with one leg kick.

Khabib would definitely have some success with the TD I think, but could he maintain control and not get picked apart by Edson?

Man Barbosa is looking so good recently.

A lot of people are assuming that Khabib is getting the title shot now that RDA vs Ferguson has been booked. I am not yet completely convinced and this could very well be a fight that gets made.

I'll take Khabib.

Barboza will put Khabib out of the UFC for another 2 years with one leg kick.

People genuinely believe he can dominate the lw division for years! Aside from RDA, who has he beat?

Im not sure. Im a huge Khabib fan but Cerrone, Ferg, Barboza are probably the hardest fights for him in the division IMO.

With Cerrone gone, that just leaves Edson and Ferg.

I think he might eventuallt break Barboza but Ferg would be a tricky nut to crack.

Im not sure. Im a huge Khabib fan but Cerrone, Ferg, Barboza are probably the hardest fights for him in the division IMO.

With Cerrone gone, that just leaves Edson and Ferg.

I think he might eventuallt break Barboza but Ferg would be a tricky nut to crack.

Man I'd love to see him fight Cerrone. Even him vs Conor would be fun. A lot of people have Khabib in that fight but I think Conor has a real good chance at beating him.

Man I'd love to see him fight Cerrone. Even him vs Conor would be fun. A lot of people have Khabib in that fight but I think Conor has a real good chance at beating him.

I think that Khabib is the worst possible match up for Conor in the LW division.

Khabib is an awesome fighter with amazing skills but his striking defense is by far his weakest facet. Leaves his ribs open ALOT and parries and checks with his left hand too much so he eats too many right hands from orthodox fighters.

Id probably pick Khabib vs Cerrone but always gotta ve worried about that switch knee or intercepting knee from Cerrone. Very likely that would be Cerrones 'go to' in that match up.

People genuinely believe he can dominate the lw division for years! Aside from RDA, who has he beat?
I like Khabib, I have nothing against him (I'm more against his delusional "he's the GOAT" fans) but after his last performance, I'm genuinely convinced he has no chance of dominating any of the top LW guys. He looked very weak and I can't even believe he thinks he's owed a title shot.

- Most of his wins are against no names
- He's probably the least active fighter in the UFC right now
- He gets injured every time he trains and it's very risky booking him

His win over RDA is there but it was a long time ago and RDA has finished tougher guys since then. I highly doubt he beats RDA again. Khabib fanboys need to take a step back and recognize.

I think that Khabib is the worst possible match up for Conor in the LW division.

It's what most people believe. But his striking is wild and against an accurate and powerful counter puncher like Conor he could get Knocked out easy. I would love to see the fight and the build up leading to it. Khabib's english is not perfect but he's not afraid of speaking his mind. I loved his ''el knockdown'' line about Tony ferguson.

Barboza will hurt him if it stays standing but Khabib will ragdoll him.

It's what most people believe. But his striking is wild and against an accurate and powerful counter puncher like Conor he could get Knocked out easy. I would love to see the fight and the build up leading to it. Khabib's english is not perfect but he's not afraid of speaking his mind. I loved his ''el knockdown'' line on Tony ferguson.

Conor just has no chance of keeping that fight standing IMO. He isn't KOing Khabib from his back. And I think that a couple of Khabib's takedowns would be brutal slams.

All these fun match ups for Khabib, and the only fight he's had in what feels like 5 years, is some guy nobody's ever heard of.

Back