***POLL*** Jones vs Reyes Round by Round: How Did You Score It?

How did you score Jones - Reyes?

• Round 1 - Jones

• Round 1 - Reyes

• Round 1 - Draw

• Round 2 - Jones

• Round 2 - Reyes

• Round 2 - Draw

• Round 3 - Jones

• Round 3 - Reyes

• Round 3 - Draw

• Round 4 - Jones

• Round 4 - Reyes

• Round 4 - Draw

• Round 5 - Jones

• Round 5 - Reyes

• Round 5 - Draw

• Winner - Jones

• Winner - Reyes

• No winner - Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Which five of you dorks thought Jones won round 1? That one wasn't even slightly close.

I had it 3-2, myself. I gave Rds #1-3 to Reyes, and Rds #4-5 to Jones. I see that as of this post Reyes is leading the Sherdog vote 147-63 (nearly a 3 to 1 vote lead).

Stats:
EQUDgIcUwAAClJG

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/10877/Jon-Jones-vs-Dominick-Reyes
14 media outlets scored the match in favor of Dominick Reyes. Only six of them looked at Jon Jones as the winner. Even in the unofficial scorecard for Jon Jones vs Dominick Reyes, the challenger was leading in the first three rounds, something he mentioned in the octagon interview as well.
Not just 14-6 by media outlets, plus the UFC's own unofficial live scored, plus a 3:1 ratio of Sherdoggers, but the big bad boss himself:
DANA WHITE HAD DOMINICK REYES AHEAD 3-1 HEADING INTO FIFTH ROUND OF UFC 247 MAIN EVENT

Scorecard___Jones_vs._Reyes-740x443.jpg

Reyes got screwed. Immediate rematch has to happen.

I was honestly surprised that so many thought the 2-4th could be considered close.

I thought it was a pretty easy fight to score: Reyes 1-3, Jones 4-5. I knew Jones would get the decision tho. And I wasn't surprised at 49-46 or not one of three giving the fight to Reyes.

Last edited:
Okay Sherbros; as we all know, judges are all useless bums, especially in Texas.

So, with the benefit of multiple camera angles, comprehensive stats, and the brainpower of a Sherdogger; how did you score Jones - Reyes, and was the right man declared the winner?
Unanimously, among MMA analysts, fighters, hardcore fans and almost everyone else, Reyes won.

The only people that don't think he won are biased Jones fan boys and/or Texas judges

Winning the majority of rounds (3 out of 5) still isn’t enough to win a decision in a championship bout. Jones had octagon control the entire fight, was the more aggressive fighter and scored 3 takedowns. That erases all those striking bursts that Reyes had in the fight. And he got completely outclassed in the 5th round.

Ah, yes. I see you bought into the "Total Strike Differential" BS that Cruz was chirping about.

How is Pinyin such an ass hole and that stupid!? Stupid troll. Reyes 1,2,3. Close fight.

Back