Poll: How Did You Score Barboza vs. Felder?

How did you score Barboza vs. Felder?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Official result: Paul Felder def. Edson Barboza via split decision

30-27
29-28
27-30

"Should be a win for Barboza, but this was a very, very close fight."
--MMAFighting.com

"This is a close one, and just as exciting as the first time they met. No matter who wins this fight, it would be hard to argue against wanting to see them share the cage a third time."
--Sherdog.com

Sherdog.com Live Scores:
Jay Pettry : 29-28 Barboza
Ben Duffy : 29-28 Barboza
Brian Knapp : 29-28 Barboza

Last edited:
What the fucking fuck fuck is wrong with these fucking judges I don't even like Barboza but whoever is the fucking judge who gave that 30-27 to Felder needs to be fired. Ban me for the ducks I don't give a fuck

Felder 29-28 but it could have gone either way

Didn’t watch, but those scores are all over the place. Wth happened in there?

Round 1: Barboza
Round 2: Barboza
Round 3: Felder

I didnt think Felder did enough in the third to straight sweep the fight away after losing the first round and second closely.

Felder 2 and 3

They split the first two rounds, the last one could have gone either way. Edson's cornermen screwed him by telling him he had 2 rounds in the bank. Had he been more aggressive and focused in the third, he probably would have taken it.

The poll should only have two options: Barboza 30x27 and Barboza 29x28.

Clear 29-28 barboza

Felder had the most dominant rd tho

it was a very close fight, i had Felder 29-28, i don't think the 30-27 score for Felder makes a lot of sense.

How did Barboza win round 2 when he was the one who got hurt and panic wrestled? Then got cut up by elbows from Felder from the bottom. Then got caught in an armbar. TD should've meant nothing for Barboza because he ended up in worse shape because of the takedown.

Back