[Poll] Focused Conor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov. Who wins ?

Who wins ?

• Total voters
Lol, the only one being childish is you with the name calling for no reason.

Do you consider nuclear physicists, structural engineers, forensic scientists etc... Not smart people, I mean since they deal in absolutes and all?

Everything I stated was an indisputable fact. I would have no issue granting you this "slightly better, slightly worse" narrative ( in fact we wouldn't even be having this discussion, if you had the slightest bit of evidence to support this claim.

Besides if course " Well Khabib had a tough fight against a guy Conor beat 6 or 7 years ago in a different division, (ignoring the context of Dustin looking the best he ever has in the last few years beating actual ranked lightweights) so he must be "slightly worse" since Conor just won his first fight in impressive fashion against a guy that had been brutalized twice before in the 6 months prior and has 1 foot out the door".

If you don't see why I can't look at this and see any compelling evidence to suggest Conor is now "slightly better" than Khabib I'm afraid I can do nothing for ya dude.

Good chat though, lol, cheers.

I see what's confusing you.

Conor is not slightly better than Khabib, he is slightly better than his own version that fought Khabib.

And Khabib is not slightly worse than Conor, he is slightly worse than his version that fought Conor.

So Khabib is still better than Conor as far as we can tell.

They are slightly better and worse in relation to themselves.

Also, nuclear physicists, structural engineers, doctors etc etc are also a gray area since some theories turn out wrong, some buildings collapse and some people die. So again, no absolutes.

I'm not able to determine which ones are good, it takes someone that knows medicine to evaluate a doctor. I'm just a software engineer.

Imagine getting to fight the guy who slapped your best friend, in the biggest fight in the history of the sport, with the highest payday and that's the fight you choose to not be focused for. Comical that anyone can actually believe that.
That's legitimately the only reason he took that fight though, he was effectively retired.

I can only hope that oddsmakers are as convinced by Conor's 40sec sparring session as apparently 20ish% of Sherdog is

Same thing. Conor looked good in the first minute of their first fight. He doesn’t deal with adversity well, it’s well noted.

Back