Poll: Duffy vs McGregor. Who wins today?

Who wins this rematch today

• Total voters
What if? Now just a what if.....Duffy lands a few hard shots and wobbles Conor and HE shoots for the takedown, in which Duffy can reverse and maybe takes his back and sub him. Is that possible?
Now that's just crazy talk.

McGregor destroyed Duffy in the 15 seconds or so of stand-up in their first fight. McGregor via this fight having more stand-up
That was before he spent three years training and fighting as a pro boxer. He's bigger than Conor and just as fast. and hits hard.

That was before he spent three years training and fighting as a pro boxer. He's bigger than Conor and just as fast. and hits hard.
I think it's fair to say they both improved. I like your pick, I'm still going with Conor tho

Conor duffy is 1 fight removed from being domianted by poirer .But its sherdog of course were ur only as good as ur last fight so duffy via murder because conor is now a bum

yes! wrestling is the only way to get an opponent down to the mat!
im learning something new everyday!
How else is he going to? He won't be able to use trips and clinches because they both fight at range. He isn't going to knock him down.

Couldn't even crack Poiriers chin.

He destroyed his nose. He had to get surgery on it. Dustin did well on the ground and in the clinch but he was outclassed in the stand up.

Duffy already tapped him. No need for a do over.

What if? Now just a what if.....Duffy lands a few hard shots and wobbles Conor and HE shoots for the takedown, in which Duffy can reverse and maybe takes his back and sub him. Is that possible?

Or maybe Conor could knock him out coming in, 13 seconds into the fight? That's possible right?

How else is he going to? He won't be able to use trips and clinches because they both fight at range. He isn't going to knock him down.
It's not like Conor has amazing TDD. Duffy's wrestling isn't terrible.

If it goes to the ground mcgregor is done . Nate Diaz vs joe Duffy would be great fight imo.both great boxing and bjj

I'd say it's good enough to stop anything Duffy has to offer, Duffy got manhandled by Poirier.
Well Poirer like Duffy are both better grapplers than Conor. Duffy took Conor down in like 10 secs the first time they fought.

Conor is a different level to Duffy now. Thats just the truth... Duffy is barely a contender, Whilst Conor KO'd the fw goat in 13 seconds and destroyed Poirier who handled Duffy.

These are the same people who not long ago were saying Guida would beat Mcgregor at fw after his loss to Diaz ffs.

Well Poirer like Duffy are both better grapplers than Conor.
There's nothing to suggest Duffy beats McGregor except from some tape from when they were both part time fighters, McGregor would light Duffy up like a christmas tree in this day & age.

Definitely a touch match-up for Conor because Duffy matches up so well in the standup and Conor isn't good enough to exploit Duffy's wrestling.

People bringing up the Poirier fights must have seen them both or just have disturbingly bad analytical skills.

Or maybe Conor could knock him out coming in, 13 seconds into the fight? That's possible right?

Sure why not. I couldn't care either way

Back